looking for a good live version of 'just breathe'

wish4Utodaywish4Utoday Posts: 35
edited October 2010 in The Porch
any suggestions out there? really like this song live...looking for a good version from the last tour. Maybe MSG night two...? from what i've heard that was a pretty solid show.

thx for the help!
Never would have known of me before...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• can't go wrong with MSG night II - very good version of JB on there. i would also recommend Auckland and Brisbane from the 2009 tour. itunes and the pj site have the video from Austin City Limits which i think is actually the best live audio recording.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    LOL, its the same thing everytime...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Brisk. wrote:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    ACL TV show version
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    edited October 2010
    Hyde Park JB is good AND unique, with the second verse f*** up!
    Post edited by False_Belief on

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • the version on ACL is what I posted a link to on gremmie.net

alternatively, the msg ii show from 2010 is also on the site under "shows". you can't go wrong with either version.
  • There isn't such a version.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    philly night 3 where Ed dedicates it to Joanie Lee is pretty cool - not sure how great of a version of it is but the dedication before it is pretty awesome.
  • there must be a version where they do a great mid song M-L-B jam like the dead do :D
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Brisk. wrote:

really, is there a different version out there???
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Brisk. wrote:

really, is there a different version out there???

Why would there be, its a 3 minute song with no jam on a world tour debuing the new stuff, how much can you change a rigid solo acoustic song anyway...
  • geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    Austin City Limits TV is really good, you can see that even Eddie is pleased with that one.
  • I think you'll find a fantastic version here...

http://www.bridgeschool.org/events/concert.php
  • check out Venice, Italy 2010...
    simple rendition...well played...Ed takes a breath before second verse...crowd reacts,,,heart warming stuff :)
  • TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    Yeah, you've heard one version of it live, you've heard ALL live versions.
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    Definitely Brisbane Nov 2009!
    rustedsigns
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    TheVan218 wrote:
    Yeah, you've heard one version of it live, you've heard ALL live versions.

I would have to disagree with you...the sting quartet in each version makes a huge difference...and sometimes there isn't a string section. The MSG II show has an amazing group backing Eddie up, and this makes this version stand out. ;)