Options

Nick Swardson's Pretend Time

Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,772
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
.....looks like it could quite possibly be the funniest thing on TV not named East Bound and Down. Funny, funny guy...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,749
    Has the show aired? or are you going based off of previous stand-up and promos?

Demetri Martin is hilarious...but his show got old quick.

Comedry Central has been scrambling for a strong replacement ever since Chapelle went AWOL
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    looks like it has potential... hopefully it knocks tosh.0 outta that cushy time slot

liked him in grandma's boy... and some of his standup is pretty good... so we shall see

agreed on demetri... big disappointment... was that cancelled already? it was at least funnier than mencia which ran FOREVER
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,772
    Has the show aired? or are you going based off of previous stand-up and promos?

Demetri Martin is hilarious...but his show got old quick.

Comedry Central has been scrambling for a strong replacement ever since Chapelle went AWOL

That's exactly what they're trying to do. I'm going off the previews I've seen, plus what I know of him. Demetri Martin shtick was alright, but definitely no Nick Swardson. I'm starting to think that Comedy Central should just have a second channel that is like HBO - just no filters or censorship whatsoever.

Grandma's Boy is god damn funny. That and Wet Hot American Summer are probably my two favorite written comedies of this past decade.
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,749
    128836960829368937.jpg
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg