GAWD DAMN STINK BUGS

Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm convinced they are the first sign of The Plague. Screw bed bugs, these are the motherfo's that are going to infest every nook and cranny of my/our existence. Sitting in the recliner, chillin watching the big screen, reach over to my delicious glass of iced tea and BOOM, right there, two of them, crawling on the edge of the glass. AND THERE'S NOT A GOD DAMN THING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. If they're not where you live, oh don't worry, they will be soon enough. That is all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The milf I work with has them all over her house

Never heard of them till we'd. When she told me

They are running wild like the bed bugs

The goverment needs to start spraying
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

That's the thing. Sprays don't work as effectively on these bastards. Somehow they made their way over here from China and they're the most invasive insect the northeast - possibly the country - has ever seen. And every year they get worse and worse.

That's the thing. Sprays don't work as effectively on these bastards. Somehow they made their way over here from China and they're the most invasive insect the northeast - possibly the country - has ever seen. And every year they get worse and worse.

These dam tourists are bringing everything over
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

God damn foreigners makin' our country all foreign like. What happened to pick-up trucks and noodlin' for catfish????

I counted 23 of these assholes in the house today. TWENTY THREE.
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    i live in eastern PA, there was a front page article about these fuckers a few weeks ago, the author called it "biblical" :shock:
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
    [

That's insane

Are they just a rural problem?

God damn foreigners makin' our country all foreign like. What happened to pick-up trucks and noodlin' for catfish????

I counted 23 of these assholes in the house today. TWENTY THREE.[/quote]
    That's insane

Are they just a rural problem
    That's insane

Are they just a rural problem

They were - I mean where I live it's pretty much a jungle, at least it seems - but now they're all over the immediate burbs and in the city.
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    They have not really been a problem at my home, and I live on a farm, but the school at which I teach is infested. My room is in a portable trailer, that might have something to do with it. There I guess they are able to permeate the sanctuary of our fine learning environment. :? One landed on my face today and startled me. When I swatted it off...well you can guess the rest of the story I am sure.
    They have not really been a problem at my home, and I live on a farm, but the school at which I teach is infested. My room is in a portable trailer, that might have something to do with it. There I guess they are able to permeate the sanctuary of our fine learning environment. :? One landed on my face today and startled me. When I swatted it off...well you can guess the rest of the story I am sure.

In Tennessee? Give it time.