Options

Wow, this is amazing

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in The Porch
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I love the version on 'Live On Two Legs'.
  • Options
    I actually need to buy that album again.. haven't heard it for donkey's
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    mak.mak. Posts: 56
    roll them high...
    throw them again...
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    mak. wrote:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

I just got the chills watching that!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    I actually need to buy that album again.. haven't heard it for donkey's
    donkey's?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    donkey's?
    donkey's years, it means a long time...
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    donkey's?

donkey's years... it's a Britishism. Ah someone got there first..

• Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    its cool,i love the we belong together tag.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    donkey's years, it means a long time...

I do appreciate the coincidence that the person educating drop the leash about the phrase 'donkey's years' is called Bangers n Mash. :D

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I do appreciate the coincidence that the person educating drop the leash about the phrase 'donkey's years' is called Bangers n Mash. :D
    :D .. and he's Irish!
    didn't realise that was a british only expression..
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    :D .. and he's Irish!
    didn't realise that was a british only expression..

If it isn't it's news to me. I can picture canadians saying it. And Australians and South Africans for that matter, but hey..

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    mak. wrote:
    That is incredible. Thanks. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    shoot me but i like the way eddie sings it now better. all of those vedder clones made me not like that deep voice too much.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    shoot me but i like the way eddie sings it now better. all of those vedder clones made me not like that deep voice too much.

Yeah I find it a little jarring as well. But the muscianship is amazing.. and Dave A was the reason I'm playing drums, so..