Options

tomorrow morning

prodacakeprodacake Posts: 319
edited September 2010 in Other Music
Great new album from e (eels) saw them in birmingham on thursday a top gig, eels are up there with the best
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Oh it is such a fine fine album,considering they have released three in the year ... saw them on Wednesday night in Edinburgh ... was glorious ... loved the way they mixed up the style they did My Beautiful Monster and I Like Birds in .. E is a wonderful lyricist ... heart on his sleeve stuff ... beautiful
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Got tickets for his show later this fall, Im very curious how the show will go. Is it more of a mellow show? Some of his stuff is way too slow for me, others rock.

What kind of merchandise was for sale at the shows?

Thanks
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Got tickets for his show later this fall, Im very curious how the show will go. Is it more of a mellow show? Some of his stuff is way too slow for me, others rock.

What kind of merchandise was for sale at the shows?

Thanks

E did a good mix ... the set started slow but it really rocked out as it went on ... he was in good from when I saw them ... I really like E but when he is in a pissy mood it really affects the gig ... I have walked out of Eels gigs three times over the many years I have seen them live ... but I am such a fan I always go back ... he is a performer that when he is good he rocks but when he is bad he is just utterly obnoxious and awful

Has a great band with him this tour ... they hold their own on stage and have character ...Enjoy :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    saw them again in manchester last night another top gig, like stargirl says its a good mix of a rock and slow show, "Oh-so-lovely Lord above me I feel my heart changin' in mysterious new ways Everybody Oh-so-lovely
    Now how can I tell you how grateful I am" really love oh so lovely off tomorrow morning