Options

Man, if I only had the money!

Comments

• Options
    SilverSeedSilverSeed Posts: 336

$700 to start? Wow I've never seen it finish for that much.

I actually dream of being rich enough to make this a stocking stuffer for friends one year...
    When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    SilverSeed wrote:
    $700 to start? Wow I've never seen it finish for that much.

I actually dream of being rich enough to make this a stocking stuffer for friends one year...

Now's your chance!
  • Options
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    PLEASE.....nobody buy it for that much! That would be like getting prison raped.
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    700 bucks.....I have the money, and I wouldn't spend it on that. I own the CD....so I'll just listen to it, and keep my money. I used to own it, but traded it for a Vic ticket.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    pjfan9110pjfan9110 Posts: 145
    wow that is unbelievable...$700 to start with? if i were to sell mine i would at least sell it on here (but that wont be happening anytime soon)
    1998-06-27 Alpine Valley, WI / 2000-10-08 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-06-21 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-04-26 Mellon Arena, PA / 2004-10-03 Grand Rapids VFC, 2006-05-17 United Center, IL / 2006-06-29 Milwaukee, WI / 2006-06-30 Milwaukke, WI / 2011-09-03 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2011-09-04 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2013-07-19 Wrigley Field / 2014-10-19 St. Paul / 2014-10-20 Milwaukee, WI
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852
    danny72688 wrote:
    PLEASE.....nobody buy it for that much! That would be like getting prison raped.
    your point, though over-emphasized, has been made. I'm sure getting prison raped may be a little more traumatic, though not by much.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    a5pj wrote:
    your point, though over-emphasized, has been made. I'm sure getting prison raped may be a little more traumatic, though not by much.
    Maybe I exaggerated a little.......but still.....

;)
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I saw my PJ Jacket (brown zip up hoodie) that I got in Dusseldorf on ebay starting at 900 bucks. That is crazy. I wear mine all the time and it's thrashed. I love it that way. No time to be void and save up on life....you've got to spend it all!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    danny72688 wrote:

Some people are into that.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    thast is so crazy i would never pay that for that album i rather hear it on cd and buy something else
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

I'm sure someone with money will buy it, if I had the money I'd be all over it, this is 1 of only 2000. Pretty soon they won't be on eBay anymore like the 95 Solider Field show.
  • Options
    Sounds like (SCRIBLING C-MENT) might be pimpimg his own auction?? "If you had the money you would be all over it?????........REALLY???? $700.00 opening bid..... REALLY???

NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO BID ON THIS!!! AT LEAST I HOPE NOT!!! DON'T DO IT!!
  • Options
    Sounds like (SCRIBLING C-MENT) might be pimpimg his own auction?? "If you had the money you would be all over it?????........REALLY???? $700.00 opening bid..... REALLY???

NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO BID ON THIS!!! AT LEAST I HOPE NOT!!! DON'T DO IT!!

I resent the fact that you would accuse me of even having this record let alone sell it for an unbelievable price. I wish I had it as I stated earlier

And if you're rich this little chump change for an unbelievable album is nothing. If you had hundred's of thousand's of dollars lying around why not spend it.

...and if I was pimping my own auction I'd do it a little differently then pimping it here. I've never sold anything on eBay!
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    danny72688 wrote:

Really? Because I always thought that when you get raped in prison you don't have a choice in the matter. It is actually like an auction where you can choose to bid on the opportunity?
  • Options
    I resent the fact that you would accuse me of even having this record let alone sell it for an unbelievable price. I wish I had it as I stated earlier

And if you're rich this little chump change for an unbelievable album is nothing. If you had hundred's of thousand's of dollars lying around why not spend it.

...and if I was pimping my own auction I'd do it a little differently then pimping it here. I've never sold anything on eBay!

HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS LAYING AROUND.............?

REALLY?? SERIOUSLY??
  • Options
    HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS LAYING AROUND.............?

REALLY?? SERIOUSLY??

What do you think everyone is poor? seriously!
  • Options
    not poor... but not hundreds and thousands of dollars laying around....

THATS ALL!