Options

Tremor Christ?

macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,505
edited December 2007 in The Porch
anyone think this could be a scenario
about Lou Pinella betting against a baseball game between the California Angels and the Seattle Mariners?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    no idea if that's what the song is about or not.

funny, I have it on aol radio "rock station" and they are playing tremor christ and then I go here and BAM, there's a thread started. LOL!
  • Options
    ive been listening all morning..i surf in florida...so i appreciate small oceans :)
  • Options
    oh..by the way...you gotta get sirius and listen to the 90's alternative station :)
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    Heh, I could see how that could be the case. I think Lou would have to hope for the Angels' players to reach second or third, not just first. Unless he's betting on the Mariners...and Ichiro is the big big wave. Though if we're talking California Angels then Ichiro would not be a Mariner yet. So maybe Tony Philips reached first for the Angels and stole second and third and then score on an Angels' single.

Yep, Lou's taking the dive and betting on the Angels to win the game against his own team :)
    Toronto '00, '02, '05, '06, '06, '09; Hamilton '05; Buffalo '10; TORONTO 2011 X 2!!

"I think it was John Lennon who said: "Life is what happens when you're making other plans.", and that's how I feel. Although he also said: "I am the Walrus I am the eggman" so I don't know what to believe."
  • Options
    Heh, I could see how that could be the case. I think Lou would have to hope for the Angels' players to reach second or third, not just first. Unless he's betting on the Mariners...and Ichiro is the big big wave. Though if we're talking California Angels then Ichiro would not be a Mariner yet. So maybe Tony Philips reached first for the Angels and stole second and third and then score on an Angels' single.

Yep, Lou's taking the dive and betting on the Angels to win the game against his own team :)

gotta be 93....vitalogy came out in 94 so....
    angels are trying to reach the bullpen first because johnson is pitching :) and the big wave has got to be KEN GRIFFEY, JR. :)

and of course...pinella is losing so he is praying for an earthquake like the one in 89 to cancel the game

lol...i swear..i wasnt even stoned when i thought this up
  • Options
    i lied i was stoned and i still think its about this
  • Options
    it is a song

listen to the monkey wrench version
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    macgyver06 wrote:
    anyone think this could be a scenario
    about Lou Pinella betting against a baseball game between the California Angels and the Seattle Mariners?

can I have some of the drugs that you are on...... :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **