Options

Anyone have any pics of the green Devil Hoodie?

Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Post links here if you do please. I wanna see what this thing looks like up close in natural lighting. Thanks.
And so you see, I have come to doubt
All that I once held as true
I stand alone without beliefs
The only truth I know is you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Post links here if you do please. I wanna see what this thing looks like up close in natural lighting. Thanks.
    Its more like olive green. Much nicer than from the 10c site photo.
    I don't have a pic, I've seen pics on here and I won't post a bad pic of my damaged one...
    Anyways, it is olive green.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Its poop brown, looks better in picture IMO.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    were those in girls sizes i assume? cause DS said he was 5'9" and the XL was small in the arms... i was considering a XL mens for me and im 6'1" 160 lbs... anyone know if thatd fit well?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    were those in girls sizes i assume? cause DS said he was 5'9" and the XL was small in the arms... i was considering a XL mens for me and im 6'1" 160 lbs... anyone know if thatd fit well?
    Those were girls sizes, yes.
    I wouldn't know if an XL would fit you...someone as tall as you should
    be able to help you out. All I know an M is perfect for me and I'm about 5'6 or so...
  • Options
    All I know an M is perfect for me and I'm about 5'6 or so...
    You mean a M in womans size right? Are u a chick?

Im 5'11, 180 and was thinking about a mens Medium.
  • Options
    http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1601/759861/8912701/291453507.jpg

It's much more yellow than i thought it would be....but i'll learn to love it.
  • Options
    You mean a M in womans size right? Are u a chick?

Im 5'11, 180 and was thinking about a mens Medium.
    Yes, I'm a girl. And M womans fits perfectly.
    I'm 5'6 and don't know about 140lbs, I guess...
    L would be too big for me.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    *** viewer's discretion is advised ***

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3870/shoten8.jpg

Bought the Ladies XXL for myself. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it? lol. It doesn't fit me. :( So bro is now the owner of thy hoodie. Early Christmas gift. So I'm not getting him nothing now. Ha.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

NO WIRE HANGERS!!!! :D
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,327
    demetrios wrote:

Bought the Ladies XXL for myself. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it? lol. It doesn't fit me. :( So bro is now the owner of thy hoodie. Early Christmas gift. So I'm not getting him nothing now. Ha.

turn that frown upside down! THe ladies hoodie wasn't meant for a man! It's VERY fitted.... I don't have a pic so maybe I shouldn't be posting in this thread?

The sleeves are long and tight and the body is even tighter on the ladies. I bought a L thinking that it would be loose... I'm now on a diet. :/

You think I would've learned from the Canadian tee's....
  • Options
    Thanks for the pics........ i will not be getting this hoodie now, lol. Ug, lee.
  • Options
    Thanks for the pics........ i will not be getting this hoodie now, lol. Ug, lee.

For what it's worth...

When I see a guy wearing this hoodie, I will giggle inside.

Sorry guys but it was originally meant to be a LADIES hoodie. Maybe a ton of you complained and got a men's version.... it was still a LADIES to begin with and I won't forget it.

That's just me, though. :)
  • Options
    turn that frown upside down! THe ladies hoodie wasn't meant for a man! It's VERY fitted.... I don't have a pic so maybe I shouldn't be posting in this thread?

The sleeves are long and tight and the body is even tighter on the ladies. I bought a L thinking that it would be loose... I'm now on a diet. :/

You think I would've learned from the Canadian tee's....

There's was a thread earlier where I mentioned what happend. I could get it to zip on the bottom, just going up. My shoulders are big, no way I could even get through it. Oh well.

I didn't like the other red & blue hoodies. Plus that time .. it was the Ladies hoodie that was on sale. So I said, why not. I'm buying ladies clothes for myself. Yippy!!! lol. Day's later I get thy Deep mag and it has it for sale, but doesn't mention ladies only jam. Then .. day's later, on SLH's birthday, I see the men's hoodie version is up. D'oh! No point now on getting another one.

As for the frown, it's the holiday's. I'm trying to keep a smile on my face. Only hope the gift I've been searching for comes true.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I'm trying to keep a smile on my face. Only hope the gift I've been searching for comes true.

Aww... that's nice. :) Merry Christmas to you! I picture you trying to zip it up and and I laugh inside!!!

It's -still- a woman's hoodie! LMAO! :D

Maybe the men's size would be better?
  • Options
    Aww... that's nice. :) Merry Christmas to you! I picture you trying to zip it up and and I laugh inside!!!

It's -still- a woman's hoodie! LMAO! :D

Maybe the men's size would be better?

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

I know it was a woman's hoodie. I just loved the design. I'm a Pearl Jam collecting whore (well, something like that). If I like it, I must have it. Even if they were selling Pearl Jam bra's. I would get one for the love of my life, and one for my self (kept in a box somewheres). lol. I checked the boards before purchasing the hoodie to see if they were to make one for men's & sent out an email. Nothing. So I went all out for the ladies, as I would do anything for a lady. The power of the one. ha. For sure now the men's size would fit. It would probably be a LG. But hearing now how tight they are .. I would of went for the XL.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I actually have two and love them both. I ordered one snail mail from Deep and hadn't heard and then they went up in the goods so I ordered another. I got a medium and a large. The medium fits way better, but the large is ok if I fold it under. I kind of like sweatshirts on the big size anyway. :) I don't see that the design is for women? I do see why some wouldn't like it because of the color, but green being my favorite I had no problem. :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."