Options

Hello Ten Club Member:

McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Hello Ten Club Member:

You were successful in securing tickets to 4/12/08 Los Angeles show at the Wiltern Theatre. Here are a few things to know about your tickets:

1. Tickets will be received at will call on the evening of the show.

2. The box office will open at 5:30pm for ticket distribution. Any additional information about box office location will follow closer to the date of the show.

3. Doors will open at 6:30pm and the show will start at 7:30pm.

4. You must present photo identification to collect the tickets.

5. The fan club member who purchased the tickets must be in attendance to receive the tickets.

6. No reselling of Ten Club tickets or all future ticket benefits will be revoked.

7. No transfers or exchanges.

8. You will receive 2 reserved seated tickets, which will be seated together.

9. Seat location will be randomly chosen in advance; seniority does not apply. Early arrival at box office will not effect seat location.

10. Show respect for one another and have fun!
buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Wish people used #10 around these parts more often than they do ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    its official!! i secured tickets!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18