disc artwork for lollapalooza 07 dvd, help!

hoobot24hoobot24 Posts: 56
edited December 2007 in The Porch
i've downloaded the lolla dvd, i have the inlay cover artwork for it already. but i can't seem to find a matching artwork pic for the disc. i have the cover, all i need is the one that covers the actual disc. (and i absolutely am not skilled in making artwork.) the cover i already have that i'd like the disc label to match is here: http://chrisshafferarchive.com/artwork/PJ_8-5-07DVD_fat.jpg

if anyone can direct me to where i can find the label for the actual disc to match that one in the link, i'd appreciate it a lot. thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    hey sorry can't help you with the artwork stuff, (im terrible at that stuff).

But the dvd cover looks really cool. Did you download just the blue room pearl jam and add on videos of ed with other bands, or was this an actual lolla release of some sort? I think that theyre supposed to release some sort of lolla dvd sometime, they asked my friend to sign a release after asking him some questions when we got on the rail, so it leads you to think that they would use it right.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    hoobot24 wrote:
    i've downloaded the lolla dvd, i have the inlay cover artwork for it already. but i can't seem to find a matching artwork pic for the disc. i have the cover, all i need is the one that covers the actual disc. (and i absolutely am not skilled in making artwork.) the cover i already have that i'd like the disc label to match is here: http://chrisshafferarchive.com/artwork/PJ_8-5-07DVD_fat.jpg

if anyone can direct me to where i can find the label for the actual disc to match that one in the link, i'd appreciate it a lot. thanks.

you have mail
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.
  • a5pj wrote:
    hey sorry can't help you with the artwork stuff, (im terrible at that stuff).

But the dvd cover looks really cool. Did you download just the blue room pearl jam and add on videos of ed with other bands, or was this an actual lolla release of some sort? I think that theyre supposed to release some sort of lolla dvd sometime, they asked my friend to sign a release after asking him some questions when we got on the rail, so it leads you to think that they would use it right.

oh no, i downloaded this from a torrent off of youkanland.com. i was surprised about how "official" it looked myself. i never heard that they were going to release it though. that'd be nice. right, i'd say if we get an official release, it'd probably be really similar to the one from the torrent i dloaded.

thanks for that piece of information and thanks to NC_Irie. i'm still on the search for this though (i would imagine others are too). anybody?
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    is the quality of the dvd any good?
  • Jason P wrote:
    is the quality of the dvd any good?

looks good to me. :)