Options

instrumentals on Touring Band 2000 DVD

ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
edited January 2008 in The Porch
can anyone tell me which song is which in the bonus features section? I found the titles on the 10c releases, but i cant match them up - oh and the official releases says there is 3 instrumentals, but i can only find 2 instrumental tracks.

These are the bonus vids on the DVD Im trying to figure out song titles on:
(Bonus Features/Europe Montages)

The Band - ???

The Critics - ???

The Fans - Yellow Ledbetter

...and what song is playing when the credits are rolling?

Thanks!!!
Previously known as Elzar
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    going off the top of my head here.....im pretty sure that All or None is playing over the credits. what a perfect song.
  • Options
    thanks!

anyone know about the instrumentals?
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    going off the top of my head here.....im pretty sure that All or None is playing over the credits. what a perfect song.

That's live at the Garden.
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5086160#post5086160

I recently requested mp3's of the instrumentals - my question from where he did get the titles hasn't been answered yet.

I think it's "The band", "The cities", "The crew(?)"...
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • Options
    GetALife wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5086160#post5086160

I recently requested mp3's of the instrumentals - my question from where he did get the titles hasn't been answered yet.

I think it's "The band", "The cities", "The crew(?)"...

The titles to the songs are at the 10c releases track list for the dvd - I just dont know which name goes to which song
  • Options
    i'd also like to know if/where mp3s can be gotten. i can't get the .rar files and software here at my office.
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    "The Cities" - Set to "Thunderclap"
    "The Band" - Set to "Foldback" and "Harmony"
    "The Fans" - Set to "Yellow Ledbetter" taken from 6/26/00, Alsterdorfer Sporthalle, Hamburg, Germany

A live version of "Leaving Here" plays during the credits, but I'm not sure which show it's from.
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too