Got my Vic poster today

evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Man oh man it is so nice i hoep i get this one one fri great way to start my day then off to see Les claypool
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Guessing you're on the West Coast?
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    UndieTaker wrote:
    Guessing you're on the West Coast?

I got mine today, and I'm in the Midwest
  • swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    I got mine and I'm on the East Coast
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • yostaramayostarama Posts: 287
    Man oh man it is so nice i hoep i get this one one fri great way to start my day then off to see Les claypool
    Les Claypool is awesome and throw in your poster. I hear Les is playing awesome right now. Enjoy Yostarama
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    got mine today and it looks even better in person.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • ... it looks even better in person.
    Agreed ... very nice!
  • Not to burst your bubbles, but the VIC poster sucks. I went to the show, got miscellaneous drops of goo drop on me by the EL waiting in line for the show. Waited afterwards for my poster, and got that. Not a huge fan. The show was definitely 1,000 better than the poster. I only wish that everyone that was in the vicinity of the VIC that night could have gained entrance to the show seeing that there were plenty of so-called "VIP" seats in the balcony going unused. Still my favorite show, though.
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'