Options

at starbucks, listening to Into the wild...

justjoshingujustjoshingu Posts: 538
edited December 2007 in The Porch
i was falling asleep studying. head tilting down, down, down.......... .... ... ... .. (in brain) is that ed?...... .... ..... ... <waking up> it sure is..... now they are on the second song.
mean people suck!
but nice people sw****w

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Tell me i dont know where you go..... do you climb into space....
    to the world where you live.........
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    mmmm coffee & ed. It sounds a bit homo sexual which believe me im not, but the music, the music people...... Having said that if anyone was going to turn me gay........
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    mmmm coffee & ed. It sounds a bit homo sexual which believe me im not, but the music, the music people...... Having said that if anyone was going to turn me gay........

perhaps you are having a 'man-crush'?
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    gozzo5058 wrote:
    perhaps you are having a 'man-crush'?

I prefer 'Heterosexual man-crush' myself...
    "I wish I was the full moon... you kept your house keys on" - Wishlist (Melbourne '03)
  • Options
    it is nice, having coffee and everyone listening to pj.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    it is nice, having coffee and everyone listening to pj.

but shitty in the sense that only yippies go to starbucks :D
    Dont get me wrong, their coffee is WONDERFUL (if you need the secret recipe for the lattes let me know :D ) But i find myself wanting to stab myself when sitting in one, overhearing some yup talk about some random boring thing that is happening in their world thats lame , at an extremely loud decibel no less.

im only a green apron away from having a starbucks in my kitchen

stereo+every good tune i own+plus starbucks coffee - minus annoying people = YES
  • Options
    kinda true. but the one i go to the employees are really nice. i have met some interesting people even amongst the crappy ones.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,251
    I hate Starbucks too, but as a coffee addict I can't imagine my life without it. :(

That said, I've heard them play ITW many times in the one by my job.
    A week or two ago I was in there and there was this little old couple who were drinking their coffee, eating their muffin and reading the paper. The old woman was like "I really like this song, I wonder who it is..." It was Society. :)
  • Options
    their coffee is WONDERFUL
    eww... id take dunkin donuts over that shit anyday... for a coffee place all they really seem to focus on is their yuppy machifrapadoodleccino bullshit

my biggest pet peave is the people that sit all attentively at their laptops for hours probably working on their "brilliant" screenplay / debut novel... nothing spurs creativity quite like a room full of dorks :p
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Dont get me wrong, their coffee is WONDERFUL
    Heh, Americans.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110