Options

Eddie at Kokua?

CreedDiseaseCreedDisease Posts: 241
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Is there a chance he will show up this year? I mean, his solo tour ends on 4/15, Kokua is 4/19 and 4/20 and he has played "secret" shows with Dave Matthews. I don't know.. it would be incredible though... I went to see him last year and had such a great time I decided to make it a tradition.. Anybody from here going?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    and he has played "secret" shows with Dave Matthews
    What do you mean?
  • Options
    BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    Yeah whats this you speak of?? Ive heard nothing of secret shows with Dave...I'd give my left nut to see that.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • Options
    ok, oops... I guess I should have looked that up first... It was a private show, not a secret one... but I knew they had played together before... This is what I was thinking of (The first thing that came up when I googled it) :

http://www.weeklydavespeak.com/news/DM_Eddie_Vedder_111704.php
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Yup, not to common you see. But this made me think... could he do this again? I know Dave is playing a Seattle show in April, one that Eddie was originally meant to do...
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    Yeah, I'm going again this year. Are you the guy I took a picture of last year at kokua with the book?
    tacos
  • Options
    iwasthere wrote:
    Yeah, I'm going again this year. Are you the guy I took a picture of last year at kokua with the book?

hahahaha, yes! and you never sent me that picture!!! See ya there!! I am going both days
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    u r going to KOKUA again this year.

right on.. Jack and Dave nuf said...

not the same ring...LOL
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    BinGnarly wrote:
    Yeah whats this you speak of?? Ive heard nothing of secret shows with Dave...I'd give my left nut to see that.
    id be happy to carry out the procedure for you and any other dave fans interested
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    from last year.

DM so so at best, but i could be wrong.

Ed in SB and LA.

Ed loved SB in 06 with the band, called it the mini gorge.

we will see what he has up his sleeve on the april fools tour.

i will be the guy with the camera and camera phone..LOL... just kidding
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)