Options

Ticketmaster ticket shipping

Dreamfire2Dreamfire2 Posts: 161
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Has ticketmaster started sending out any of the solo tour tickets yet? ANybody received them? Accordingto Ticketmaster policy they can arrive antime up to 48 hours in advance. I'm sure that's unusual but as I'm flying to CA 8 days before the Santa Cruz show it would suck to have them arrive in Chicago when I am in CA.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    Has ticketmaster started sending out any of the solo tour tickets yet? ANybody received them? Accordingto Ticketmaster policy they can arrive antime up to 48 hours in advance. I'm sure that's unusual but as I'm flying to CA 8 days before the Santa Cruz show it would suck to have them arrive in Chicago when I am in CA.

I received mine but I always pay the $15 for fed ex. I'm not about to risk the tickets being sent to NYC while my ass is out in Cali. Is there any reason why you didn't do the print at home kind?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Dreamfire2Dreamfire2 Posts: 161
    Ticketfast tickets didn't appear to be available to this show at least when I was purchasing them. At least it sounds like they are in process. Given the small number of tickets I'm surprised they haven't all been done if they have started but maybe they are all on the way. WHen did you get yours and did you get an email first?
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    Ticketfast tickets didn't appear to be available to this show at least when I was purchasing them. At least it sounds like they are in process. Given the small number of tickets I'm surprised they haven't all been done if they have started but maybe they are all on the way. WHen did you get yours and did you get an email first?

I received mine about a week ago I think. No email, but I would check my ticketmaster account to see the status of each by tracking them through FedEx/UPS whatever they use.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    I hAVE RECIEVED BOTH MY VAN TICKETS AND LA AND I GOT THE CHEAP FREE SHIPPING THROUGH THE MAIL,MAKE SURE NO ONE JACKED THEM I GOT ALL 6 OF MY TOOL TICKETS STOLEN THROUGH THE MAIL AND CALLED TICKETMASTER TO CALL AND CANCEL THE BAR CODE AND ISSUE ME NEW ONES .
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Got my SD2 ticket already, regular mail via TM.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    Not PavedNot Paved Posts: 45
    Received Berkeley show tickets just the other day, also regular mail from TM.