Options

Dead Weather Sea of Cowards tri-color vinyl

release30release30 Posts: 2,051
edited May 2010 in Other Music
We're all very excited that The Dead Weather's second album in under a year, Sea of Cowards is released tomorrow in the US. We wanted to alert any fans that may be travelling to Nashville to pick up the limited edition version of the LP of the date and time it’ll be on sale.

So, the last time we decided to put the tri colors on sale on Saturday, it was really successful and a lot of fans were able to come because they didn't have school, work, etc... or they were simply able to make the drive to Nashville. So, we hope you can all join us again this Saturday, the 15th, for the release of the limited edition Split Colored vinyl of Sea of Cowards.

You are of course welcome, and encouraged, to come by tomorrow the 11th and pick up the regular black 180gm LP of this fantastic album. But for you collectors, Saturday the 15th is your day.

The store hours will be: Saturday the 15th, 12-4.
Again we urge you to come down early. Hope to see some familiar faces, and some new ones too!

THIRD MAN RECORDS
623 7TH AVENUE SOUTH
NASHVILLE, TN 37203

Any help from you Nashville brotheren to get me a copy so I don't get raped on Ebay would be greatly appreciated.....thx :roll: 8-) :P :mrgreen:
Conversations getting dull
There's a constant ringing in my ears
Sense of humor's void and numb
And I'm bored to tears.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments