Options

So um....whats goes on at a Meet Up?

Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Never had the chance to attend, is it like a cult meeting with people in robes and chanting lyrics around a fire?
"The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071
    hahaha.

First off, you can only get in if you bring your REENK ROINK with you!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Lizard wrote:
    hahaha.

First off, you can only get in if you bring your REENK ROINK with you!

SWEET!!! I'm in then!!!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    Never had the chance to attend, is it like a cult meeting with people in robes and chanting lyrics around a fire?

yes exactly and at the end we pick the newest member and sacrifice him/her to the music gods ,i also try to get the girls drunk and spike their drinks for a quick daterape session after it's all over :eek: but really why don't you try to make one of these they rock we have alot of fun ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    .:bee:..:bee:. Posts: 43
    and what if there is more than one new member? Do you sacrifice all of them or make some kind of selection?
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    yes exactly and at the end we pick the newest member and sacrifice him/her to the music gods ,...
    (Rubbing my still sore back) I wish this part above would have been explained to me prior to attending!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    .:bee:. wrote:
    and what if there is more than one new member? Do you sacrifice all of them or make some kind of selection?

we choose by weight &height ,the taller & bigger the better to sattisfy the appetites he he he so midgets are pretty safe :eek:...:D
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    (Rubbing my still sore back) I wish this part above would have been explained to me prior to attending!

lamo mook you never fail :D ha ha ha ....