Options

Will 2010 tour posters be sold in goods?

The P.T.The P.T. Posts: 141
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Like the 2009 posters currently there? If so, does that not happen until after the tour?

All I want to grab is the KC show I went to. Trying to get the poster for all the shows I've been to.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a spare Chicago night 1 from last year? I see they have night 2 up but no 8/23 :(.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    yeah mate i posted same question earlier an fenway informed me santos posted a thread saying they would :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,732
    That's correct! 2010 posters, well whatever is left from the tour, will be sold after the whole 2010 tour is over @ the 10club goodies section!
  • Options
    presententspresentents Posts: 139
    So if they where Sold Out at the show does that mean they will not be available in the Goods? Or do they hold a limited quantity back to sell to 10c members?
  • Options
    The P.T.The P.T. Posts: 141
    Good question.

I'm not sure if it's like the shirts or not, but I visited 3 stands before I found the shirt/size combo I wanted. The 2 that didn't told me to check back later when they are restocked. I'm not sure if the restocking applied to the posters, though.
  • Options
    Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    All the posters at the St Louis show sold out last night.... I asked the merchadise manager (after I went to all the booths) and she said the entire run was at the venue.
    the Minions