My personal Best Of Pearl Jam 3 disc download

mohomoho Posts: 540
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I've put together my 'best of Pearl Jam' and i'm gonna post a megaupload link here to download it. I know everyone here will have all the songs already but rather than just posting a tracklisting and telling you all to go put it together yourself's I've safed you a lot of hassle and heartache... plus you wouldn't have done it anyway! So here is the tracklisting and although it may be controversial in places it's my personal vision of what i think are the very best aspects of the band's music. This is entirely based on the studio side of Pearl Jam, if i was to take into account which songs are best live it would have been a completely different thing all together.

The whole aim was to make all 3 discs well rounded and have a good flowing structure, i put a lot of effort into placing the songs and evening out all the songs over 3 discs.

Remember this is personnal feel free to post your own best of but preverably don't start lashing into me about having Help Help on it or not including your favourite song etc. And yes i did take into account Avacado but none of the songs made it on.

The link will be up in roughly an hour when it's finished uploading.

Disc 1:

Release
Breakerfall
Hail Hail
Not For You
Glorified G
Sometimes
W.M.A.
Why Go
Porch
Of The Girl
Present Tense

Disc 2:

Go
Blood
Black
Off He Goes
In My Tree
Faithful
In Hiding
Corduroy
You Are
Sleight Of Hand
Betterman
All Those Yesterdays

Disc 3:

Help Help
Greivance
Spin The Black Circle
Rats
Daughter
Given To Fly
Even Flow
Brain Of J.
Nothingman
Immortality
Alive
Indifference

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3IPTPEC
JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,549
    those are some good songs.

to me, rearviewmirror is their best studio performance.
    I will swallow poison
  • ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    Great!

(What about Evacuation, Thin Air, Light Years and Fatal?)
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • Yeah... no RVM.. that needs to be sorted out

And why 'Help, Help' instead of Green Disease, Can't Keep or Save You? Or even Thumbing My Way, for that matter.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison