Options

LOVE "In Hiding"!!!

LoveboatkarenLoveboatkaren Posts: 123
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I was in a bad mood this morning so on the way to work I popped in Yield and listened to "In Hiding"...it made me feel instantly better!!! I also love the line in Push Me Pull Me when he says...the oceans made me but who came up with love...awesome! I have soooo much love for them that only PJ fans will know what I mean, everyone have a great day!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DmcneiceDmcneice Posts: 20
    Yeah, in hiding rocks, that an off he goes always put me in calm/happy moods
  • Options
    MD97728MD97728 Posts: 115
    DITTO!!! that song has gotten me through some rough patches in my life and yes you are right - only true PJ fans can relate. my husband and kids think i'm goofy but that's ok cause PJ's music makes me better for my family!
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    In Hiding rocks....loved it in Chitown....a real bitch to sing along with.
  • Options
    sabreleafsabreleaf Posts: 310
    As it says in my profile...In Hiding my fav song. Cool it made made your day better. I popped in Pearl jam on rock band and jammed away yesterday and made me feel better. That and the 8 Blue Lights I drank. Oh well awaiting shoulder surgery next week what else is there to do.
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Tip of the cap to Yield on this beautiful April morning.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    +1.....amazing song
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    trumbull CT. we are practically neighbors
  • Options
    Check out the In Hiding from night 3 in Philly. The best version I've ever heard. The whole building was screaming at the top of their lungs.
  • Options
    jwagnerjwagner Posts: 435
    Hail hail "In Hiding"...hell yeah, a total favorite of mine since the day 'Yield' came out. They should play it live more often (especially at the MSG2 show in May!)
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine"
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    It's so hard to articulate, let alone write a song about taking acid. Soooooooo good! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    What an incredible song- probably my favorite PJ song of all-time.
    It's helped me so much just like it's helped you- whenever I'm feeling bad or down, I play it and I feel better!

REALLY hoping to hear it at MSG! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2