I think I'm ready...

bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
edited March 2008 in The Porch
..to finally get my first Pearl Jam tattoo. I'm thinking the 'Given to Fly' from the Yield booklet on my left wrist. I know someone has Given to Fly on them...I've seen it on tattooedeverything.com.
Comments? Thoughts? Other places to get it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    bovy_j wrote:
    ..to finally get my first Pearl Jam tattoo. I'm thinking the 'Given to Fly' from the Yield booklet on my left wrist. I know someone has Given to Fly on them...I've seen it on tattooedeverything.com.
    Comments? Thoughts? Other places to get it?

Are you a guy? If so, I think it would look good spelled out on your inner bicep, placed horizontally centered between the elbow and arm pit
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Are you a guy? If so, I think it would look good spelled out on your inner bicep, placed horizontally centered between the elbow and arm pit

I'm a guy. But I'm a guy currently losing weight...dont want that shit to stretch ;) haha
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    bovy_j wrote:
    I'm a guy. But I'm a guy currently losing weight...dont want that shit to stretch ;) haha

You mean 'shrink'?

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    rhinomagic wrote:
    You mean 'shrink'?

lol yes...whichever.
    i dont think it'd make too big a difference...im around 200 and trying to lose some weight.
    I'm liking the wrist though. It won't be overly huge...a watch could probably cover most of it anyways.