Options

the wanker on ebay

dannydanny Posts: 2,270
edited January 2008 in The Porch
has anyone seen the wanker on ebay wanting 399.99 dollars for a pj promo 1 track cd what a joke
danny d
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    no...but i have seen plenty of wankers that start threads to bitch about ebay auctions.
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    no...but i have seen plenty of wankers that start threads to bitch about ebay auctions.

if you dont like it , dont open it in post in it its that simple. dont come into a thread to knock on someone, just because you dont want to/see.read it doesnt mean other people dont.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    danny wrote:
    has anyone seen the wanker on ebay wanting 399.99 dollars for a pj promo 1 track cd what a joke

link? i just feel i need to blow some cash.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    if you dont like it , dont open it in post in it its that simple. dont come into a thread to knock on someone, just because you dont want to/see.read it doesnt mean other people dont.

WOW!! A little owly today, are we? Your post was equallyworthless.....
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    link? i just feel i need to blow some cash.

I'll sell you something!! :p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options

I think he was referring to the disorganiztion of the entire board and the multiple threads about the same subject and the lack of user concern to the overall readability of the board.

If the mods wont organize it, at least we should.
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    i don't see them up right now, but if they're the brazilian ones that have been up a couple of times, they're some damn tough promos. i don't know if they're 400 bucks tough, but tough nonetheless....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    This whole MP sucks more and more everday when real Pearl Jam news aren't announced such as tours, new music, appearances, etc

So much negativity these days. I've even posted some sour notes myself. Negativity isnt what a Pearl Jam fan is suppose to be about.

I'm leaving this web portal for awhile until some real news happens.

Peace.
    "How loud can silence get?"

http://www.myspace.com/cockeyedoptimus
  • Options
    Why is he a wanker? He has something rare and that is how much he wants for it. Get a life and worry about something important.
  • Options
    ummm link?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,251
    I think he was referring to the disorganiztion of the entire board and the multiple threads about the same subject and the lack of user concern to the overall readability of the board.

WOW you are a geek.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    id like to see these brazilian promos that are spoken of in this thread...any links to them?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    WOW!! A little owly today, are we? Your post was equallyworthless.....

that was clever i saw what you did there :D
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options

lol mods there are mods on this board ??? :P
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options

im just saying dont go into threads you dont want to read just to bash the OP
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    give him attention and waste more space on the board. way to go

now i as just as fucking dumb
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    The wanker is the person that spend's the money on it....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    The singles you refer to have sold already at least once for the full asking price i believe, Brazilian promos are often considered the holy grail as there are so few of them. I dont take the obsession that far but there are plenty that do, as soon as those singles landed on ebay each one attracted three immediate offers.......

not such a wanker eh?