Options

atlanta april 3rd 1994, black tag

bertanbertan Posts: 266
edited January 2008 in The Porch
could someone tell me what eddie's saying at the black tag from this gig, right before "we belong together". it sounds really heartfelt, i just can't understand the lyrics.

great version btw
"hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It's kind of a rant. He goes 'I don't think, these people don't understand, they don't understand, no they don't understand. We belong together, together, together...' That's a great fucking version of that song, btw. 2 mins in, the beginning of the second verse is the best. I wish he would sing the song that way today. He stopped around '96.
    "Smokey, this is not Nam, this is bowling. There are rules. If you mark that frame an 8 you are entering a world of pain."
  • Options
    bertanbertan Posts: 266
    It's kind of a rant. He goes 'I don't think, these people don't understand, they don't understand, no they don't understand. We belong together, together, together...' That's a great fucking version of that song, btw. 2 mins in, the beginning of the second verse is the best. I wish he would sing the song that way today. He stopped around '96.

thanks a lot, that sounds quite right.

are you talking about how he goes higher at the "i take a walk outside, i'm surrounded by some kids at play" part? if so, i love that too :)

i also love how the ensturments go quiet at the "and now my bitter hands" parts. great great great version...
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    FreezodFreezod Posts: 16
    This is their best live show that I have ever heard. I would love to see it on video. If anyone knows of a copy that exists, I would trade whatever boots I have to get it. Please let me know.

Thanks.
    Greg
    Current Album rankings: Pearl Jam, No Code, Ten, Yield, Riot Act, Binaural, Vitalogy, VS, Lost Dogs.

Top 5: Release, Come Back, Marker In The Sand, Spin The Black Circle, Low Light
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    can some one send me this? i WOULD LOVE to hear it!!!!
    one love

respect