Options

AUCKLAND POSTER SALE WEDNESDAY 1/27/2010!!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,752
edited January 2010 in The Porch
PEARL JAM 27/11/09 AUCKLAND POSTER SALE WEDNESDAY 1/27/2010 at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc). Limit 1 per member current as of 1/25/2010. Quantities are limited. There is no guarantee that each member will be able to purchase a poster.

We will announce future poster sales via the Message Pit at least 24 hrs before sale date.

Good Luck!
10c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    5539:148858.jpg
  • Options
    Nahhh...
    Too chaotic, + rather dark.
    Heavy on darker shades I mean,
    not sinister.
    I will pass on this 1.
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Thanks Boot Boss!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Tread is titled 1/25 (Monday in the US), but text indicated Wednesday 1/27 - which I assume is the correct date? Thx.
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Least the correct poster is shown this time :)
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Ok wrote:
    Tread is titled 1/25 (Monday in the US), but text indicated Wednesday 1/27 - which I assume is the correct date? Thx.
    SANTOS WILL FIX IT...IS THE FIXER.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Ok wrote:
    SANTOS WILL FIX IT...IS THE FIXER.. :mrgreen:

has been fixed... yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Can't wait til wednesday, hope there are still some left after work!
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Cheers Santos - any news on the SLC poster??
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    this poster is atrocious... ewwww. :mrgreen:
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    Not a big fan of this one. Australia and New Zealand got awesome shows, but crappy posters on the whole I think (sans Christchurch).

I have a serious poster addiction and am proud that I only bought Adelaide so far during the 2009 poster sale the 10c is doing in Winter 2010.

But it seems like either people are staying away or Santos has so damn many of these things in the warehouse they're fully stocked because they are all still available (sans Christchurch).
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    yeah not one of the strongest...

and there will be plenty left when you get back from work

they are all taking much longer to sell out these days, either more are printed or posters are just not that popular anymore. Really it seems the latter, all you see these days are threads saying posters for sale
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

they are all taking much longer to sell out these days, either more are printed or posters are just not that popular anymore. Really it seems the latter, all you see these days are threads saying posters for sale

posters and prints are more popular than ever...EB has more than doubled membership over the past few years.

Pearl Jam posters are way overproduced and butt-ugly, would you really want most of these on your wall?
    The unsigned and unnumbered editions are not worth collecting, not at all unless they are early ames and a few of the better Klausen's....

10c members tend to piss and moan over every poster drop they miss the past few years so I'm sure they've increased their poster runs for fan club sales.... kinda takes away the feeling you have something not every PJ fan can get... that's why there are so many PJ posters for sale everywhere.
    the Minions
  • Options
    can't decide how I feel about this one.
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    for some reason i love this poster.. for some reason...
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    doompony wrote:
    ummm because . . . YOU WERE THERE>!?!?!? AND THEY PLAYED . . . BLACK!!!! :D
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    pdalowsky wrote:

posters and prints are more popular than ever...EB has more than doubled membership over the past few years.

Pearl Jam posters are way overproduced and butt-ugly, would you really want most of these on your wall?
    The unsigned and unnumbered editions are not worth collecting, not at all unless they are early ames and a few of the better Klausen's....

10c members tend to piss and moan over every poster drop they miss the past few years so I'm sure they've increased their poster runs for fan club sales.... kinda takes away the feeling you have something not every PJ fan can get... that's why there are so many PJ posters for sale everywhere.

You are absolutely right and my post wasnt clear in that I was referencing the Pearl jam poster market. Even most of the 96 prints were not so great, but their rarity has held their value.....outside the 98 era the PJ posters are certainly not the best out there when you consider the other work out there. PJ wise you can only really look at the odd print from outside 98 that really stands firm that wasnt a Klausen, maybe the hawaii 06, the oakland 97, and a few others......

the 2000, 2003, and especially 2005 prints have killed the Pj poster market.....there were some terrible pieces made in those eras.

but sure outside of PJ....when you look at the work Emek is still kicking out, and the demand for the fairey prints, which are instantly worth several hundred more than their price, the banksy which are just insane......the poster world is very much alive and well....
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    doompony wrote:
    ummm because . . . YOU WERE THERE>!?!?!? AND THEY PLAYED . . . BLACK!!!! :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

i'm looking at it right now up there on my bedroom wall and lemme tell ya, it certainly is rather bitchin'
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    don't forget
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    Count me in... :D
  • Options
    Doesnt appear to be another poster sale announced today? Normally after one starts lately they add the next one right after...
  • Options
    not another poster sale announced?
    well thats fine i got confirmation from santos that the ones i want will be on sale, now if i can just be patient.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    I imagine all the posters from the previous tour will be for sale at one point or another..
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Hopefully it is becuase their will be ticket sales going on soon
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    well thats fine i got confirmation from santos that the ones i want will be on sale, now if i can just be patient.

which ones you asked??? just to be patient too... ;)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options

The seattle dates, i only am interested in buying a poster if ive been to the show.
    I wish they would put all the posters up for sale at once
    Shows:
  • Options

The seattle dates, i only am interested in buying a poster if ive been to the show.
    I wish they would put all the posters up for sale at once

You didnt grab one at the show?
  • Options

You didnt grab one at the show?

sadly not, the first night i bought the built to last hoodie, and i was thinking of getting one of the t shirts but decided to see what merch they had the second night, and didn't want to carry the poster around.., plus i bought a shirt for my friend so didn't want to spend more
    The second night I went with my dad, we didnt go early we got there right as ben harper was opening, and I wish I had gotten there early because the sonics t shirt is cool.

So yeah I shoulda gotten it the first night /faceplam my bad, but ill just get it when it goes on sale from the 10club, i just want the first night since it was my first pearl jam concert.
    Shows:
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    I agree that the posters aren't as popular as say a couple years ago. People are more thrifty with their money nowadays. Also the 10C is having more printed as well which I think also deters people from buying them as much as the once did.

What's the next one up for sale?? :lol:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.