Options

**Europe 2010 Spares Offered/I Need tix Thread**

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Right peeps, I started this thread and now need 3 tix for Dublin....I'll take 10C or GA tix...thanks :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right peeps, I started this thread and now need 3 tix for Dublin....I'll take 10C or GA tix...thanks :D
    hey.Al..wtf happen to this dublin show??noone get tickets?how the fuck get them?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:

You should have asked before Jenny..... Is lil' bro coming?
  • Options
    ozzykillerozzykiller Isle Of Wight , UK Posts: 108
    Have a spare 10c ticket for Belfast, want to exchange for a 10c for Dublin. PM me..
  • Options
    Just decided to take my first European vacation and looking to buy 1 London 10C ticket. Hopefully someone can help out!
  • Options
    Just found out that we will be trying to make a trip back to Ireland this summer from the states.

Any chance of getting 2 TC tickets for Dublin? I dont have any to trade but will pay of course...
    Not sure where elses to look.

thanks!
  • Options
    I want to bring my wife to her first PJ show and how sweet it would be if it we could celebrate her heritage in in Dublin with a splash of PJ. We are from New York and I would make plans to take her on a vacation to IRE if we had some tix. If anyone "got some", then let me know. Thanks! Oy!
    Nothingman
  • Options
    Hey guys, my story...

My 'friend' bought my tickets for me for Belfast and Dublin - o2 tix for Dublin, and she used my 10 C account to buy Belfast as I didn't have a credit card. Anyway, basically she told me last week she sold my Dublin ticket because I didn't pay her on time :(

Needless to say I'm still gutted and really want a ticket for the gig. I know tickets for it are like gold dust but I would really appreciate if you gave me a PM if you have any spare, for a fellow PJ fanatic. It was gonna be my first ever PJ gig, and now it looks like I'll only make one. :(
    Crowd: "UUUUUKKK!"
    Eddie: "I see you've acknowledged the Ukulele"
    Crowd: "UUUUUUUUKKKKK!!!"
    Eddie: "Too bad this is a mandolin you uncultured bastards"
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Hey guys, my story...

My 'friend' bought my tickets for me for Belfast and Dublin - o2 tix for Dublin, and she used my 10 C account to buy Belfast as I didn't have a credit card. Anyway, basically she told me last week she sold my Dublin ticket because I didn't pay her on time :(

Needless to say I'm still gutted and really want a ticket for the gig. I know tickets for it are like gold dust but I would really appreciate if you gave me a PM if you have any spare, for a fellow PJ fanatic. It was gonna be my first ever PJ gig, and now it looks like I'll only make one. :(

well a you could trade your spare belfast for a spare o2 if you find one, b) rob her id, dress up as her and get there before she does, c)hopefully get lucky round here man.

Good Luck :D
  • Options
    i need a spare 10c ticket for berlin,its for a good friend..please pm me
    thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm still after a spare Dublin 10C ticket if anyone is lucky enough to have a spare. Let me know.

please help!
    Chris
    merry xmas
    i had it all once i gave it back

can you all feel the light.........shinin'

Cardiff 2000, San Antonio 2003, Houston 2003, New Orleans 2003, Astoria 2006, Jools Holland 2006, Reading 2006, Zagreb 2006, London 2007, Sheppards Bush 2009, Manchester 2009, London O2 2009, Hyde Park London 2010, Alpine Valley 2011
  • Options
    Hi everyone on the board!

Hope I'm not too late here and everyone's already settled, but little sister chickend out on me :(

Now I've got a spare 10c for Dublin and would like to swap for Belfast, 10c preferred but not a must, just need to be in.
    I have also a spare 10c for London that I'd sell for face value.
    Or any other arrangement, point is, I got Dublin and London and need Belfast... ;)

As I'm on my own, I'd love some nice travelling company too...

Thanks

Anne
  • Options
    hellojoe wrote:
    Hi everyone on the board!

Hope I'm not too late here and everyone's already settled, but little sister chickend out on me :(

Now I've got a spare 10c for Dublin and would like to swap for Belfast, 10c preferred but not a must, just need to be in.
    I have also a spare 10c for London that I'd sell for face value.
    Or any other arrangement, point is, I got Dublin and London and need Belfast... ;)

As I'm on my own, I'd love some nice travelling company too...

Thanks

Anne

pm sent
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 945
    So I might have a 10 club spare for both Dublin and Belfast. My friend needs to confirm by beginning of January! If anybody needs one, please pm me.

As i said, can confirm soon enough if free, thanks
  • Options
    So I might have a 10 club spare for both Dublin and Belfast. My friend needs to confirm by beginning of January! If anybody needs one, please pm me.

As i said, can confirm soon enough if free, thanks
    pm sent
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Hi hi,

I'm looking for Belfast,Dublin n London.

If anyone ca, help me please pm.

(Hanks

Tom
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    Looking for Dublin or Belfast! If anyone can help please PM me :)
  • Options
    wg0649wg0649 Posts: 9
    pm if anyone has 2 Dublin...please!?!?
    ;)

thanks!
  • Options
    ANYONE NEED BELFAST TIX STANDING PM A FRIEND HAS ONE,TO GIVE U HIS DETAILS
  • Options
    Two friends and I need tickets for Dublin.

Not sure how it works, but I hope the PJ-community will help me :)
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    i know it's a longshot, but a friend of mine has decided that she wants to join my buddy and i in crossing the pond to see pearl jam in dublin. we've already got our pair of standing tickets, but we need one more for her... are any of you kind souls able to help us out?
  • Options
    wg0649wg0649 Posts: 9
    I'm surprised how hard it is to find these tickets. Not even much on ebay...anyone know any other places to look?
  • Options
    wg0649 wrote:
    I'm surprised how hard it is to find these tickets. Not even much on ebay...anyone know any other places to look?
    ebay has tickets for dublin,,ebay uk,,but too high prices
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i'm waiting to find out if my friend is going to take the plunge on going, otherwise i'll have an extra for dublin and belfast...
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Bumpidy-bump!

Anyone have 2 standing tickets they wanna swap for seated? Don't necessarily need to be 10c!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bumpidy-bump!

Anyone have 2 standing tickets they wanna swap for seated? Don't necessarily need to be 10c!
    U SCORE JENNY? :D
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Hi all,

I'm good for Belfast-seats-and am looking for standing in Dublin please.

Thanks

Tom
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    IamTom wrote:
    Hi all,

I'm good for Belfast-seats-and am looking for standing in Dublin please.

Thanks

Tom
    tom u better buy a ticket master seated now is up.and after u change it..and in the end better be in than nothing ;)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bumpidy-bump!

Just trying to help some friends out ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bumpidy-bump!

Just trying to help some friends out ;)
    i know,i know.. ;)