Does anyone have any information about this print??

Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
edited December 2009 in The Porch
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3D1&_rdc=1

was this sold thru Wishlist? does anyone know if it's legit?
the Minions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Its the varient that Dumbgun sold..had a copy and gave it to me bro...its cool...and legit :)
    I need a coffee!
  • As it has "miprint" on it, I don't know where it came from. Ask Dumbgun if they sold them.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,312
    Originally cost $30. I bought mine thru Dumbgun's webstore, along with a variant brown edition.
    6920:69774.jpg
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I have this one still.... very cool print(selling btw)

I had the Blue one also but sold that not to long ago for $60

4163747254_232bf9bc20.jpg
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,651
    Where's the sig on that poster?

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/57199

Don't see 'misprint' in the various prints of Hawaii CCFA.
    Another added goodie.
  • thanks
    the Minions
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    demetrios wrote:

Another added goodie.

they are on the bottom.. same place as the one I have above, just harder to see.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,651
    yoke wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Another added goodie.

they are on the bottom.. same place as the one I have above, just harder to see.

not your print, the misprint that selling over @ ebay. alway's thought a/p's are signed & numbered.
    the seller in his messages posted that it isn't signed or numbered.

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Im very interested but I am scared of it not being signed I know this exact misprint is signed and # to150 and never heard of it not being signed is this a AP and numbered without a signature Im trying to find out more info so if you can help that would be great it a great poster regardless Ive bought from you before so I can trust your an honest person so dont think Im trying to imply anything whatsoever send some more info if you got it and Thank You again for my other posters talk to ya latter, Don Dec-08-09

A: I completely understand your hesitation. I really don't know much beyond what I placed in the description of the item. I joined the platinum membership with the Wishlist foundation and became a charter member circa 2006-07... My membership allowed me to purchase several limited CCFA Pearl Jam prints and it also included numerous rare editions such as the uncut Melbourne Justin Hampton print and this Misprint Hawaii edition (which I was informed on the 10c website that it was actually an AP unnumbered unsigned). This was a premium giveaway and several other Wishlist members received different editions of this very print including the grey version as well as the original art to some lucky member. Another print that was also a giveaway was the CCFA Ward Sutton print that originally had Australia misspelled in the original version. That just about sums up what I actually know about this print and since the 10c revamped their forum last year I have been unable to locate the thread from there where several other Wishlist members as well as I compared our notes on our prizes. Hope this helps you some. It's a really cool Artprint and I'm not sure of the actual value of it and it may even be a one of a kind. Thanks Dave

Q: is it sighned and # and do you know what the missprint was or why they put out another other than donation size? Thank you and this is a great poster Dec-04-09

A: The way I understand it is that Dumbgun simply marked their AP's or Test Prints as "Misprint"....I don't see any reason why they were marked misprint... No they aren't signed or numbered. Thanks Dave
  • Totally legit. I bought 2 a few years ago. I think I have an extra if anyone is interested in buying or trading. Make me an offer.