I'm in total awe of Pearl Jam

GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
edited October 2009 in The Porch
All these years... All these amazing shows, now philly? no way. All these albums, now Backspacer? give me a break. ive devoted my entire life to music and id say 90% of that has been given to pj... and these are the times im so thankful for that! i feel so lucky to have been 13-29 years old while pearl jam was reigning on earth. fn pj man... wow... sorry im a little tipsy, what a show :arrow:
Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    Word, they are like wine, just gettin better with age. they work like an engine, every part works together to produce something so freakin awesome, and powerful.
  • 37pheet wrote:
    Word, they are like wine, just gettin better with age. they work like an engine, every part works together to produce something so freakin awesome, and powerful.
    yeah, i reckon they produce something even more freakin awesome and powerful than most engines... they'd have diesel engines beat any day at least - the power of their music would be equivalent to more than 108,920 hp at 102 rpm for sure. :geek: ;)
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.