Options

Anyone wanna go halfers on some vancouver tickets?

leavin hereleavin here Posts: 145
edited February 2008 in The Porch
sorry if this is in the wrong forum first of all.

so basically, from a small town, ive seen PJ once, not the best seats. I just moved to vancouver and im so excited that Eddie is doing a show, just after my 19th birthday weekend!! I was wondering if anyone in the Tenclub would like to go halfers on a pair of tickets? Hope im not breaking any rules but id do anything for some better seats. Thanks :)
Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    If I'm lucky enough to score seats my 2nd is already spoken for ......Haven't seen you around in a while ....congrats on the move to the big city! .......anyway good luck with scoring a ticket! :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    sorry if this is in the wrong forum first of all.

so basically, from a small town, ive seen PJ once, not the best seats. I just moved to vancouver and im so excited that Eddie is doing a show, just after my 19th birthday weekend!! I was wondering if anyone in the Tenclub would like to go halfers on a pair of tickets? Hope im not breaking any rules but id do anything for some better seats. Thanks :)

You are not a 10C member?
    If you are then these tickets are not based on seniority...so it doenst matter what number you are.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    You are not a 10C member?
    If you are then these tickets are not based on seniority...so it doenst matter what number you are.

Im not part of the 10c unfortunatly, I was just hoping I could get some better seats if I paired up with someone in the 10c with an extra ticket.

Anyone? Pleeeease? Im fun to hang out with! Best dance moves this side of the vancouver island! haha
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Seats for this are not assigned by senority, so we all have the same shot at getting really really really ridiculously good seats...

Hey! I'm no longer a Love Boat Captain...I didn't even notice that before...must have been my post about scary Vancouver...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Seats for this are not assigned by senority, so we all have the same shot at getting really really really ridiculously good seats...

Hey! I'm no longer a Love Boat Captain...I didn't even notice that before...must have been my post about scary Vancouver...

I know the 10c seats arent by senority this time, but wont the 10c seats still be better than going through ticketmaster?
  • Options
    bump :)