Options

Why does a UK radio station have bootlegs before us?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kazmokazmo Posts: 99
    HeyWayne wrote:
    See, now we have an 8 month old baby, so we had to leave before the last song to make sure we didn't get stuck in traffic, and get back to relieve our babysitters at a "reasonable" hour. Now I can say I heard the lot.

Cannot wait for the bootleg. Just can't.

This is why I love my mom*. I've got 3.5 year old who was shipped off to Nanny's on the 11th August for an overnight stay so I could go to Shep Bush, thenagain on the 17th-19th so I could do Manchester & London. She's a diamond :D

The audience recording is good, the radio one was better-can't wait for the official boot either!!

*I love her for other reasons too :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    kazmo wrote:
    HeyWayne wrote:
    See, now we have an 8 month old baby, so we had to leave before the last song to make sure we didn't get stuck in traffic, and get back to relieve our babysitters at a "reasonable" hour. Now I can say I heard the lot.

Cannot wait for the bootleg. Just can't.

This is why I love my mom*. I've got 3.5 year old who was shipped off to Nanny's on the 11th August for an overnight stay so I could go to Shep Bush, thenagain on the 17th-19th so I could do Manchester & London. She's a diamond :D

The audience recording is good, the radio one was better-can't wait for the official boot either!!

*I love her for other reasons too :lol:
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”