Options

Desperately need a ticket to LA 1!!

The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I am willing to use your extra for no charge if you take care of my airfare, fulfil all food/beverage requirements, and lodging needs. Thank you for the interest, and just to be fair and in the spirit of democracy i'll accept the offer from the third person to pm me..
'I want to hurry home to you
put on a slow, dumb show for you
and crack you up
so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
god I'm very, very frightening
and I'll overdo it'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    seems reasonable...
  • Options
    gtmac75 wrote:
    seems reasonable...

I think so, and of course i'll buy the person a beer at the show. Afterall, it's the least I can do..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    man, that's a great deal.

good luck!
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    On second thought, my fiancee would like to go as well. So if you don't mind, I'd also appreciate the other ticket. Thank you for all the inquiries thus far :)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    The Champ wrote:
    On second thought, my fiancee would like to go as well. So if you don't mind, I'd also appreciate the other ticket. Thank you for all the inquiries thus far :)..

when are you going to tell her what she's gonna have to do for the tickets? ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    when are you going to tell her what she's gonna have to do for the tickets? ;)

Is this an official offer?
    ;)
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    The Champ wrote:
    I am willing to use your extra for no charge if you take care of my airfare, fulfil all food/beverage requirements, and lodging needs. Thank you for the interest, and just to be fair and in the spirit of democracy i'll accept the offer from the third person to pm me..

i would but my travel package includes transportation and since you seem to not need that, i'm gonna pass...;) :p:D

welcome back champ!! :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i would but my travel package includes transportation and since you seem to not need that, i'm gonna pass...;) :p:D

welcome back champ!! :D

Shit, so close! ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    nice to see on here again good luck with your request mookie9999 should be able to fullfil it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    nice to see on here again good luck with your request mookie9999 should be able to fullfil it ...

He'd probably ask me to buy him a coke or something, and I'm just not sure that I'd be able to swing that ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Glad you're back! Good luck on your ticket, seems totally reasonable to me! ;)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Glad you're back! Good luck on your ticket, seems totally reasonable to me! ;)

Thanks and it is definitely reasonable. If push comes to shove, I'd also consider certain sexual offers in terms of persuasion and/or as an added gesture of good will ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    He'd probably ask me to buy him a coke or something, and I'm just not sure that I'd be able to swing that ;)..

yeah that's that only draw back on mook those damm soft drinks he likes ....
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

Two tickets to any EV show you like in exchange for a case of Shasta!! Who's in?!? Two EV tickets and a happy ending massage at the parlor of your choice in exchange for some Fresca!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

Hold the phone!! Didnt mookie fall off the wagon(self induced wagon) this weekend?

This could change the WHOLE complex of this offer if alcohol is all of the sudden involved!! Coke is coke, but you MIGHT be having to deal with a natty light or something of that nature!! :eek: ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Two tickets to any EV show you like in exchange for a case of Shasta!! Who's in?!? Two EV tickets and a happy ending massage at the parlor of your choice in exchange for some Fresca!

you see now you took it to another level you might have to throw in those picts of your self with that senior citizen and you might get some takers, ha ha ha ha ha ha mook you never fail keep up the comedy you might look as good as me at 47 i said might ;)........
  • Options
    you see now you took it to another level you might have to throw in those picts of your self with that senior citizen and you might get some takers, ha ha ha ha ha ha mook you never fail keep up the comedy you might look as good as me at 47 i said might ;)........

As nice as that sounds, you look more youthful at 47 than I do at 30. Maybe I should switch to Mello Yellow as I hear it has a youth inducing quality! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    As nice as that sounds, you look more youthful at 47 than I do at 30. Maybe I should switch to Mello Yellow as I hear it has a youth inducing quality! ;)

damm i forgot all about the Mellow Yellow ....oh and at the next meet up fuck the soda we will be doing shots of patron since you can walk home :)..
  • Options
    damm i forgot all about the Mellow Yellow ....oh and at the next meet up fuck the soda we will be doing shots of patron since you can walk home :)..

You're on!! Patron is one of those fancy kind of bubbly waters, right?!? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You're on!! Patron is one of those fancy kind of bubbly waters, right?!? ;)

yes it is after you're fifth shot the bubbles start to appear and next thing you know you will be riding your bike in the middle of the road ...:)
  • Options
    Two PMs thus far, which means the next one/offer will be the lucky winner!!
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'