Wtf A Tour??????????

DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
edited February 2008 in The Porch
can i just say i'm going crazy?

WTF is wrong with me?

Where are my EYES?

:D:D:D
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ah dagnabit.

tenclub.net is your friend.
    :D

They should call it the "California Tour"

:rolleyes:
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=273104

Ed's doing a few solo dates west coast.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • For Stupid People Like Me
    WTF, NO STICKY? :rolleyes:
    Get to it Ruby\Kat\Sea ... hell, even Santos could help.
    EDDIE VEDDER APRIL FOOLS TOUR02.11.08

Eddie Vedder will embark on a small, west coast, solo tour beginning April 2nd in Vancouver, BC and ending April 15th in San Diego, CA (full list of tour dates below).

Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, February 22nd at 10am* PST through Ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster outlets. (*Note: Santa Barbara goes on sale Friday, February 29th at 10am PST).

A special ticket pre-sale for eligible members of Pearl Jam's Ten Club will begin at 10am PST on Monday, February 18, 2008 at tenclub.net.

Fan Club members active as of Feb. 14th will qualify for the pre-sale. Due to the limited amount of fan club tickets available for this pre-sale, only US and Canadian members will qualify for the Ten Club pre-sale. We apologize to our overseas members!

Two tickets per member per show. No single tickets. Ten Club tickets for the EV solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets will be held in priority locations, but seat allocation will be chosen at random. The base ticket price for all shows is $65 per ticket, plus additional venue and handling fees. Tickets for the pre-sale will be sold only on http://www.tenclub.net with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone or mail orders.

Tickets will be distributed at will call on the evening of the performance. Only the Ten Club member who purchased the tickets will be allowed to collect the tickets. No exceptions.

Tickets are non-refundable. No exchanges or transfers will be allowed. Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of all future Ten Club ticket benefits.

All dates are subject to change.

New Zealand singer-songwriter Liam Finn will open these shows.

DATE CITY VENUE PRE-SALE
    Apr 02 Vancouver, BC The Centre Feb-18
    Apr 05 Santa Cruz, CA SC Civic Auditorium Feb-18
    Apr 07 Berkeley, CA Zellerbach Theatre Feb-18
    Apr 10 Santa Barb, CA Arlington Theatre Feb-18
    Apr 12 Los Angeles, CA Wiltern Theatre Feb-18
    Apr 13 Los Angeles, CA Wiltern Theatre Feb-18
    Apr 15 San Diego, CA Spreckels Theater Feb-18

Five special prime-seat ticket packages per show will be auctioned off online along with an autographed limited-edition tour poster. An additional auction package for the Santa Barbara concert, consisting of two pair of premier seats and two hotel rooms will also be auctioned off. These auctions will begin on Friday, February 22nd at 10am PST in conjunction with the public on sale. (More details regarding the auctions to be announced next week). Proceeds from auction packages will support legal defense efforts for the West Memphis Three via the Damien Echols Legal Defense Fund. Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jesse Miskelley (the WM3) have been in prison for 12 years for a crime they didn't commit. After years of waiting for the chance to demonstrate their innocence, the West Memphis Three will finally have hearings this Spring to introduce new DNA evidence proving they could not have committed the crimes for which they were convicted. More info at: wm3.org
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    For Stupid People Like Me
    WTF, NO STICKY? :rolleyes:
    Get to it Ruby\Kat\Sea ... hell, even Santos could help.

this is why i trust very little of your posts...;).....check the top of the porch...big sticky right there.....:)
  • cutback wrote:
    this is why i trust very little of your posts...;).....check the top of the porch...big sticky right there.....
    Okay.

You know...

I STG that was NOT there last time i looked.

:( :( :(

Maybe i AM crazy.

Sorry TIM, you the man!
    Keep on rockin the good info, and keep wearin those fedoras and cigar shirts ... they make you muy guapo!

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Okay.

You know...

I STG that was NOT there last time i looked.

:( :( :(

Maybe i AM crazy.

Sorry TIM, you the man!
    Keep on rockin the good info, and keep wearin those fedoras and cigar shirts ... they make you muy guapo!

had to give ya a liitle shit.....this tour has put me in a really good mood...:D
  • cutback wrote:
    had to give ya a liitle shit.....this tour has put me in a really good mood...:D

I'd be in a good mood too if "this tour" was on "my coast".

Maybe i will go to Bonaroo, but i really don't dig on festivals too much ... particularly ones that involve fucking metallica.

Really, metallica ... at bonaroo?
    I thought this was a Hippy festival ... or at least peace & love-ish ...

:rolleyes:

anyhow.