Anyone still waiting?

PearlJenPearlJen Seattle Posts: 30
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I have a pending charge for $144.00 (Vancouver) but still no email or confirmation in profile - keep hoping??
The smallest oceans still get . . . big, big waves
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm Still waiting and hoping, I was unable to get the vinyl when it came out I sure hope this goes through.
    all the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives
    choosing the shiny ones instead
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 53
    I'm im the same situation..still trying though.
    '03 - San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Benaroya
    '05 - Monterrey
    '06 - Chicago I and II, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    '08 - WPB, Tampa
  • Methinks we're all screwed.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • PearlJenPearlJen Seattle Posts: 30
    But the bank received the charge - that has to mean something!!
  • PearlJen wrote:
    But the bank received the charge - that has to mean something!!

Pending usually means it is approved, not charged right? Good luck though.. I had Santa Cruz like four times and entered my credit card info and nothing!!
    Pending usually means it is approved, not charged right? Good luck though.. I had Santa Cruz like four times and entered my credit card info and nothing!!
    The funds are no longer in my account, that's all I know!
  • This is pure AGONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have three charges pending on my bank acct. and I called 10C and they told me that unless it appears on your profile the pending charges just mean that you have the dough in your bank acct. but I am trying sooooooooooooooooo hard to get tix and nothing!! I haven't gone to the bathroom in more than two hours!!
    "I am the first mammal to wear pants....yeah"
    6/95 -SF, CA.
    11/95 -SJ, CA.
    7/03 -Mt. View, CA.
    10/25/03 -Mt. View, CA.
    7/9/06 -LA, CA.
    7/15/06 -SF, CA.
    7/17/06 -SF, CA.
    10/22/06 -Mt. View, CA.
    12/9/06 -Honolulu, HI
    Eddie!-SC, CA. 4/5/08
    Eddie!-Berkeley. 4/7/08
    6/28/08- Mansfield, MA.
  • potnikpotnik Posts: 441
    In the past if it wasn't in my profile it was a no go even though I had been charged. They later just reversed the charge. I am hoping for you though.
  • PearlJen wrote:
    The funds are no longer in my account, that's all I know!

Nothing in your profile though?? Well at least the funds are gone.. so that could be a good sign?? Good luck.
    potnik wrote:
    In the past if it wasn't in my profile it was a no go even though I had been charged. They later just reversed the charge. I am hoping for you though.
    That is total crap!!
    I stopped trying because the charge was in there and I thought that meant I had gotten tix!
  • Unfortunately the bank charge doesn't mean anything... when the LA Klausen went on sale last year I tried to buy it six or seven times. It was sold out but I got just as many holds on my account... they didn't fall off for at least 3 or 4 days. :(
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    Unfortunately the bank charge doesn't mean anything... when the LA Klausen went on sale last year I tried to buy it six or seven times. It was sold out but I got just as many holds on my account... they didn't fall off for at least 3 or 4 days. :(
    which makes you kind of wonder what system they have where they can put an IMMEDIATE hold for funds, but yet, have NO record of an order to substantiate it.hey, at least you get the "sorry for any incovenience" email...............
  • F'n_Circus wrote:
    which makes you kind of wonder what system they have where they can put an IMMEDIATE hold for funds, but yet, have NO record of an order to substantiate it.hey, at least you get the "sorry for any incovenience" email...............

It has to do with their merchant account processing... some processors just check to see if the card is valid, some just put a $1 hold like gas stations and others, Ten Club, some Hotels hold the entire amount... that part isn't really in their control. Well unless they change who handles their merchant account... :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    Just talked to someone at TenCLub - if they are not in your profile by now, you did not get them! SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It has to do with their merchant account processing... some processors just check to see if the card is valid, some just put a $1 hold like gas stations and others, Ten Club,* some Hotels hold the entire amount... that part isn't really in their control. Well unless they change who handles their merchant account... :)
    yeah, I understand that and its true.* Your examples seem to me that there would be a confirmation of an order.I guess what I am having trouble seeing in this case is that something had to trigger the processing to occur, but yet there is no record of that trigger?
  • i'm in the same situation as you. a pending charge but no confirmation. that means we're fucked.

i've never complained about 10C. they have their hands full. but they still haven't figured out a better way of releasing tickets and handling the e-commerce aspect??? c'mon. fucking nonsense. i mean, there isn't a perfect solution ... but i'm sure there's a better one.

so, since i just wasted 2 and a half hours of my life (no almost 3 and a half since i was logged in and ready to go 40 minutes before the sale) ... i think i'm entitled to say ... FUCK TEN CLUB. ahhhh!!!!! that felt good!

i'm sure i'll be all pro-10C again tomorrow. but for now, fuck em.
    Give way to nature ...
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    PearlJen wrote:
    Just talked to someone at TenCLub - if they are not in your profile by now, you did not get them! SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • F'n_Circus wrote:
    yeah, I understand that and its true.* Your examples seem to me that there would be a confirmation of an order.I guess what I am having trouble seeing in this case is that something had to trigger the processing to occur, but yet there is no record of that trigger?

Well when you enter your card info and click to the next screen that is when the processor takes over... verifies the card... then kicks you back to the inventory portion of the process, but if there is no response from the server you order has been "processed" but no inventory to provide... make sense? It hangs up and you go back through the process again, not realizing your card is going to be run again...
    i'm in the same situation as you. a pending charge but no confirmation. that means we're fucked.

i've never complained about 10C. they have their hands full. but they still haven't figured out a better way of releasing tickets and handling the e-commerce aspect??? c'mon. fucking nonsense. i mean, there isn't a perfect solution ... but i'm sure there's a better one.

so, since i just wasted 2 and a half hours of my life (no almost 3 and a half since i was logged in and ready to go 40 minutes before the sale) ... i think i'm entitled to say ... FUCK TEN CLUB. ahhhh!!!!! that felt good!

i'm sure i'll be all pro-10C again tomorrow. but for now, fuck em.
    I basically COMPLETELY agree with you, except I just talked to the nicest guy at the 10 club (who unfortunately was telling me I did not get tix) so I cannot say Fuck them -- but they do need a better system, for sure!!
  • GREAT people at 10C. no doubt! but today, after all i went thru, FUCK THEM!!!!!!

i'm tellin' ya, jen. that feels REALLY GREAT!!!!
    Give way to nature ...
    Well when you enter your card info and click to the next screen that is when the processor takes over... verifies the card... then kicks you back to the inventory portion of the process, but if there is no response from the server you order has been "processed" but no inventory to provide... make sense? It hangs up and you go back through the process again, not realizing your card is going to be run again...
    makes sense.
  • Oh!!!! 3 times on was on the purchase page, each which I was kicked. Finally got to the submit stage, submitted and boom the crash. Now my bank shows the charge, but no confirmation or profile update. What a drag. Let me know if you had similar experience what has happened. I think now I prepared for the worst.
    Anyone got a single San Diego ticket?
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
    GREAT people at 10C. no doubt! but today, after all i went thru, FUCK THEM!!!!!!

i'm tellin' ya, jen. that feels REALLY GREAT!!!!
    I'm scared!! Maybe I will go outside and whisper it . . .
  • Soooooooooo disappointed! Berkeley just went Out of Stock! :-(
    6/95 -SF, CA.
    11/95 -SJ, CA.
    7/03 -Mt. View, CA.
    10/25/03 -Mt. View, CA.
    7/9/06 -LA, CA.
    7/15/06 -SF, CA.
    7/17/06 -SF, CA.
    10/22/06 -Mt. View, CA.
    12/9/06 -Honolulu, HI
    Eddie!-SC, CA. 4/5/08
    Eddie!-Berkeley. 4/7/08
    6/28/08- Mansfield, MA.
  • hahahaha!!!! i hear you. actually, i feel bad saying it. even tho it FEELS REALLY GREAT!!!!
    Give way to nature ...
  • Oh!!!! 3 times on was on the purchase page, each which I was kicked. Finally got to the submit stage, submitted and boom the crash. Now my bank shows the charge, but no confirmation or profile update. What a drag. Let me know if you had similar experience what has happened. I think now I prepared for the worst.
    Anyone got a single San Diego ticket?

yes, same thing happened to me. I feel so bummed!!
    6/95 -SF, CA.
    11/95 -SJ, CA.
    7/03 -Mt. View, CA.
    10/25/03 -Mt. View, CA.
    7/9/06 -LA, CA.
    7/15/06 -SF, CA.
    7/17/06 -SF, CA.
    10/22/06 -Mt. View, CA.
    12/9/06 -Honolulu, HI
    Eddie!-SC, CA. 4/5/08
    Eddie!-Berkeley. 4/7/08
    6/28/08- Mansfield, MA.
  • I'm still trying for the L.A. shows.

Click, nope. Click, nope. Click, nope.
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
  • I also have 3 charges to my account......

I did receive a confirmation for one of the two shows I purchased and an apology from 10C regarding the other transactions that had been processed.

I just would like to know what happened to the other show I purchased.
    (or thought I purchased)

I give credit to the 10 C for dealing with the situation in the best possible manner. They are doing everything they possibly can with the system that is in place right now. They are always so nice to talk to and respond as quickly as possible.
    I am sure they agree that this process needs to change…………
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • I'm still waiting for any sort of response from the 10Club. What I wanna know is, what happens to the interest my card is charged while this charge sits there? My bank charges interest by the day. Do I get that back too? Yeah it's a tiny amount, but it's the principle of it, you know?