Options

Can Someone Answer This???? What DJ Wrote This About PJ?

bdgavinbdgavin Posts: 123
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Just before Pearl Jam's Self-titled came out some radio DJ wrote a blog in which he talked about how radio should have embraced Pearl Jam during the No Code, Yield, and Binaural years, but instead turned their back on the band and instead opted for rap-metal and cheesy groups like Blink 182. Does this ring a bell at all? It was a thoughtful piece that I wanted to read again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    manhattanmanhattan Posts: 258
    Don't remember hearing about this... I'd like to read it too.
  • Options
    leadbedr10leadbedr10 Posts: 409
    I know it doesnt help ya now, but i have it my other laptop that is being fixed.

I think you may find it on TSIS

If you dont find in the next week I should have my laptop back.
  • Options
    bdgavin wrote:
    Just before Pearl Jam's Self-titled came out some radio DJ wrote a blog in which he talked about how radio should have embraced Pearl Jam during the No Code, Yield, and Binaural years, but instead turned their back on the band and instead opted for rap-metal and cheesy groups like Blink 182. Does this ring a bell at all? It was a thoughtful piece that I wanted to read again.

This does ring a bell (although maybe it's just because what is said is true) ... but i have vague recollections ... if it was written by a DJ, it was probably one out of Philly ... ?
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    This does ring a bell (although maybe it's just because what is said is true) ... but i have vague recollections ... if it was written by a DJ, it was probably one out of Philly ... ?

matt cord or pierre robert! legends :D
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"