can't keep me HERE

GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
edited August 2009 in The Porch
http://ukulelehunt.com/2008/12/02/eddie ... cant-keep/

Got a new ukulele for my bday and stumbled across this while tab hunting. Seen it before, but it's still worth watching. I have to admit, Eddie looks hot!
Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TheGhostTheGhost Posts: 534
    Ukuleles are a gift. a beautiful gift.
    Your light made us stars
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    indeed. And this one was bought in Maui... very special gift, I love it.
  • I_Am_MikeI_Am_Mike Posts: 222
    awesome. thanks for sharing. anyone know what this recording is from? i wish they would put out a behind the scenes studio type dvd. great stuff.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    listen to columbia 08. my favorite version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pMyaBRu2k
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    That's the Burn To Shine clip. Thanks for the tab, I really gotta learn to play that.

The cool thing about that is: one of my wife's friends is friends with the photographer from that project (I guess he took pictures of all the bands or something?), and for our wedding she gave us a framed/matted piece with 3 photos from that day it was filmed. Same outfit, setting, uke etc. One has Ed laughing, holding a cig. At first we opened it and were like, what?! We love Pearl Jam but don't have like obvious photo shrines to the members hanging up. :) But then when I found out more about the photos, where they came from, etc I thought it was awesome and probably incredibly rare.

It is still wrapped up in craft paper somewhere, not hanging up yet. :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    MEGATRON wrote:
    listen to columbia 08. my favorite version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pMyaBRu2k
    although your profile pic is going to give me nightmares, you are right, that version is sick!
  • Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    That's the Burn To Shine clip. Thanks for the tab, I really gotta learn to play that.

The cool thing about that is: one of my wife's friends is friends with the photographer from that project (I guess he took pictures of all the bands or something?), and for our wedding she gave us a framed/matted piece with 3 photos from that day it was filmed. Same outfit, setting, uke etc. One has Ed laughing, holding a cig. At first we opened it and were like, what?! We love Pearl Jam but don't have like obvious photo shrines to the members hanging up. :) But then when I found out more about the photos, where they came from, etc I thought it was awesome and probably incredibly rare.

It is still wrapped up in craft paper somewhere, not hanging up yet. :)

that's pretty awesome....you should post a pic of it
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2