Should I wait for midnight....(supersonic)

DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
edited July 2009 in The Porch
maybe itunes will have the fixer on there.midnight est? ( and the significance is that it'll have supersonic too?)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    What do you mean wait? Are you talking about not listening to the Myspace audio and waiting for itunes? Why would you wait if you can listen to the same thing right now?
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I think he means waiting up to hear supersonic.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Will we have to hear people bitch about Supersonic too?

lol
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    Will we have to hear people bitch about Supersonic too?

lol

This is the message board right, isn't that what it's for?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    Dillsnufus wrote:
    maybe itunes will have the fixer on there.midnight est? ( and the significance is that it'll have supersonic too?)

You should film a video trying to access itunes while retaining a southern accent and a bad wig!
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Will we have to hear people bitch about Supersonic too?

lol

This is the message board right, isn't that what it's for?

Then can we at least all use the same thread to either bitch about or love the song rather then 10's of 100's
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Dillsnufus wrote:

Do we know this for a fact though? is iTunes carrying it tomorrow or is it going to be out August 24th?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • I read that the single would not be available as a digital download until august. not sure if it's precise or not but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything in itunes.
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    This is the kind of info that a fan club should be providing
    I read that the single would not be available as a digital download until august. not sure if it's precise or not but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything in itunes.

that was my understanding..the info on the single on the site says "Street date 8/24." I think iTunes has to go by the street day as well, I think today was just radio play
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    This is all quite confusing... my understanding was that the fixer would be available digitally tomorrow but not the b-side (digital singles don't usually have a b-side ya know?) ... and then the vinyl would be available in August w. the b-side on it... i don't think supersonic will be available tomorrow... even if the fixer is.
    This is all quite confusing... my understanding was that the fixer would be available digitally tomorrow but not the b-side (digital singles don't usually have a b-side ya know?) ... and then the vinyl would be available in August w. the b-side on it... i don't think supersonic will be available tomorrow... even if the fixer is.

Im confused all around now! :mrgreen:
  • (digital singles don't usually have a b-side ya know?)

when wws was released on itunes, unemployable was the virtual b-side.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    (digital singles don't usually have a b-side ya know?)

was it? i don't remember that but i'm not doubting it... *shrug* maybe it will be released tomorrow then, i dunno, i just know some clear information would be awesome.
  • PJeffPJeff Posts: 12
    So do new releases go up on the iTunes at midnight EST?
    (digital singles don't usually have a b-side ya know?)

was it? i don't remember that but i'm not doubting it... *shrug* maybe it will be released tomorrow then, i dunno, i just know some clear information would be awesome.

Yeah but still it makes no sense that it would have a street date of 8/24 though it hits the digital streets on 7/20? I guess we'll know in 10 minutes :lol:
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    PJeff wrote:
    ????

Anyone? Its past midnight ET now..
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 363
    PJeff wrote:

For items available for pre-order, iTunes releases them just before midnight EST. Items that aren't available for pre-order would usually be posted around noon EST the day of release.

I still doubt the availability of this on iTunes right now. For a band like PJ, they would have been running ads on the site for the past week or so to let people know it's coming. It's very unlike them to just post new content like that without notice.
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    this isn't on itunes now.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Monday was the official launch date of it on the radios. Digital release will be available 8/24.