Please Eddie..

McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
edited December 2007 in The Porch
if it's really you in that Walmart commercial, please, that this out. I will still respect you guys if you don't do it, but, by respect for your fans, us over here, it would be a great mark of respect.

thanks
a fan..
-"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjjjpjjj Posts: 43
    what?
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    i went into walmart last week when i was in kelowna... friend and i... i didnt buy anything but i went in (and hated every minute of it)

WE CAN BE BANISHED TOGETHER EDDDDDIIIEE!
    you and me,
    rollin' back prices alll dayyyy...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    McCready00 wrote:
    if it's really you in that Walmart commercial, please, that this out. I will still respect if you don't do it, but, by respect for your fans, us over it, it would be mark of respect.

thanks
    a fan..

Ah u speak da english?
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • OK, that made no sense whatsoever.
    My first PJ show to witness was at Bonnaroo. How is that for lucky?
  • Thank you for the coherent post!
  • If Eddie (or his music, rather) is in a WalMart commercial, so what? You going to stop buying it? Discontinue going to shows? Refrain from buying posters? Baha
    4.28.03 --- 7.9.03 --- 7.12.03 --- 10.1.04 --- 9.28.05 --- 10.3.05 --- 5.27.06 --- 5.28.06 --- 6.3.06 --- 6.19.08 --- 6.20.08 --- 6.24.08 --- 6.25.08

Wishlist of Unheard Live Songs
    1. All Those Yesterdays
    2. God's Dice
    3. I Got ID

PLAY THE SPECTRUM IN PHILADELPHIA!!!
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    McCready00 wrote:
    if it's really you in that Walmart commercial, please, that this out. I will still respect if you don't do it, but, by respect for your fans, us over it, it would be mark of respect.

thanks
    a fan..
    Essaye en français et je traduirai parce que la ça veut rien dire!

(ok, try in French and I'll translate because this makes no sense!)
    Pegasus wrote:
    Essaye en français et je traduirai parce que la ça veut rien dire!

(ok, try in French and I'll translate because this makes no sense!)
    what are you talking about, france frenchies and quebec'er frenchies dont speak the same language ;)

haha this reminds me, when we were in munich and i was waiting in the hostel to go to the show i was talking to some guy from montreal who was explaining to me his trip thru france and how he had a terrible time cause people kept pretending they couldn't understand him...
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    what are you talking about, france frenchies and quebec'er frenchies dont speak the same language ;)

haha this reminds me, when we were in munich and i was waiting in the hostel to go to the show i was talking to some guy from montreal who was explaining to me his trip thru france and how he had a terrible time cause people kept pretending they couldn't understand him...
    they probably weren't pretending!
    think very thick Scottish accent to an American and you get what it sounds like to us!
    in the news, Canadian speakers (not public figures, ordinary people) are often subtitled.
    plus there's teh different words and expressions (though that's true to a lesser extend of Belgians and Swiss too)

funilly though, when they speak English, it just sounds exactly like the French.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    what time of the morning do people start to drink damm what a confusing ?? ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • shut the fuck up.....I bought my first three PJ CD's at wal-mart...so what if he advertises for them.
    "It's all happening"
    i was going to say, i've never bought a pearl jam cd at walmart...but then i realised ew i bought benaroya there haha
  • McCready00 wrote:

thanks
    a fan..
    " Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational point. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having to listen to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"
    Principal " Billy Madison"
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • i'm wearing a nice pair of pants right now