mods...any chance of 2nd buy after so many hrs?

lurkinlurkin Posts: 77
edited July 2009 in The Porch
a selfish request, but i have to ask...is there any way 10c might release unsold presale tickets to those who've already purchased their 1 pair, say after going unsold for more than 12 hrs or something like that?

thanks for all you folks do, sorry to sound like a greedy soul, i really am totally over the moon with the chance to see the boys again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    what he said :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    norm wrote:
    what he said :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Just give my extra that I was going to buy ;) to Norm, Kat. Thanks! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    c'mon everybody's already bought...let us in!!!! :evil: :mrgreen:
  • potnikpotnik Posts: 440
    norm wrote:

Would be nice, have they done anything like that before? They made a rule, would they change the rules after the fact?
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    potnik wrote:
    norm wrote:

Would be nice, have they done anything like that before? They made a rule, would they change the rules after the fact?

see the Toronto/Chicago lottery thread,...

:lol:
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    100 Pacer wrote:
    potnik wrote:
    norm wrote:

see the Toronto/Chicago lottery thread,...

:lol:

Good point
  • PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    people who held out for the 4th show will be so pissed if that happens!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• RockerJRockerJ Posts: 12
    the "buy" button for the fourth show is just sitting out, no need to refresh...C'MON! ;)
  • lurkinlurkin Posts: 77

Point taken. I hadn't even thought of that.
    lurkin wrote:

Doesn't mean it won't happen, hahaha...

Chicago tix were up for more than a day, though, so I think there is plenty of time for these to sell out, just might take awhile...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

lurkin wrote:

Chicago tix were up for more than a day, though, so I think there is plenty of time for these to sell out, just might take awhile...

I forgot they were up that long, since I wasn't going for them didn't really pay attention.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    RockerJ wrote:
    the "buy" button for the fourth show is just sitting out, no need to refresh...C'MON! ;)

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempting.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557

They shouldn't be. If the remainder of the 4th show tickets are put up for grabs, they will be EXTREMELY difficult to get. I'd say 75% of the members who got show I, II, or III will be trying for them. Who knows how many are left -- maybe 100, tops?

Those who waited for the fourth show obviously really wanted that show for a reason, so they shouldn't be upset having got their show of choice and not having to battle extremely low odds to get them.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    jimed14 wrote:

DO IT!

">here</a>.
    or

lurkin wrote:

A person can dream I guess. As for chicago, that was no way in the cards this time, i didn't even follow that onsale. thanks for the background on that.
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Yeah, I'd say the majority of people who got 4th night tickets are people who got shut out of 1,2, or 3 anyway, soooo. . .
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

jimed14 wrote:

DO IT!

we switched plans to Seattle, got both of those ...

Original plan was LA night 4 and San Diego ... but, figured the two city travel would be a pain to plan, and didn't think LA 4 would be easy to get ...

maybe there are just MORE seats for LA 4 for the 10c?

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    over bends wrote:
    Yeah, I'd say the majority of people who got 4th night tickets are people who got shut out of 1,2, or 3 anyway, soooo. . .

Don't think anyone got shut out really...especially from night 2 or 3...those were up for a while.

">here</a>.
    or

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    i deserve more tickets. :twisted:
  • onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 375
    Please let this happen so we dont have to deal with ticketmaster. :D
    over bends wrote:

Don't think anyone got shut out really...especially from night 2 or 3...those were up for a while.

I watched things today after my buy, and it seemed to go like this:
    nite 1 sold out by about 10:40 - only 40 mins to sell out
    nite 2 sold out by between 1:00 & 1:30 - 1 - 1/2 hr out
    nite 3 was still temp out of stock but not sold out by nite 4 onsale, not sure about now
    nite 4 still avail as of 5:00 - 1 hr after presale start

only my observations, could be off some
    they should have done 4 small shows in San Francisco.

We would have sold these fuckers out with a quickness.

• NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    At least 1 set of night 4 tickets is available now.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    maybe the LA shows are fan club only shows and they havent told us yet. You west coast folks need to sell these out to justify them coming again out west
    we used our one allotment on the first 3 shows :evil:
    this will be a nice surprise to those who couldn't try for tix during the work day. Funny how things work out sometimes.
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    over bends wrote:
    don't think so.
    We just picked a show to go for, trying to spread. I could have got 1 easily, wasn't near a PC for 2 though seemed to go ok from waht friends told me and got 3 instead. friend got 4 just because he decided to. And yet we're all going to all the LA shows.

there was no problem buying a ticket for the show you wanted.

Now on with the TM cluserf*ck for the other 2.. never had to do TM in the US... NOT looking forward to it!
  • people who held out for the 4th show will be so pissed if that happens!

EXACTY!!!!!!! :evil:
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
    Pegasus wrote:

Now on with the TM cluserf*ck for the other 2.. never had to do TM in the US... NOT looking forward to it!

especially since all 4 shows go on sale at the same time :evil:
    don't forget san diego