Respectful request for show dates

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
edited February 2008 in The Porch
My boss, co-workers, and myself are creating calendars for business travel within the next couple weeks. My boss was telling me about this today, and I said

Well, Pearl Jam may be touring this year . . . .

He directed me to think about priorities, and I said,

Well, BRob may be traded to Chicago this year . . . .

I think he got a little annoyed. Golly, you'd think he'd want me to see a show or a cubs game, AND combine it with business travel, eh?

Anyway, here is another small, respectful request to post any show dates so that I can display my exceptional ability to multi-task on business travel.

:)
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I would love to know what I should be doing after my commitment to the festival I work for, once I'm done in april 13th. Do I get a real job? Do I find something Temporary? Do I stick around Seattle? Travel south/east? I also had offers from back home in Israel, but I believe a tour is calling...

I would love to have the dates as well!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    My boss, co-workers, and myself are creating calendars for business travel within the next couple weeks. My boss was telling me about this today, and I said

Well, Pearl Jam may be touring this year . . . .

He directed me to think about priorities, and I said,

Well, BRob may be traded to Chicago this year . . . .

I think he got a little annoyed. Golly, you'd think he'd want me to see a show or a cubs game, AND combine it with business travel, eh?

Anyway, here is another small, respectful request to post any show dates so that I can display my exceptional ability to multi-task on business travel.

:)

There's nothing wrong with setting "fun" high on your list of priorities. (My mom told me that!) :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&