isn't it a weird thought?

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited January 2008 in The Porch
that stone (and jeff) were in other bands before PJ that they were really committied to? i know lots of you will not know what i am talking about and think that i'm nuts, but its just strange. just thinking that stone has been in brad during the PJ lifetime is kinda strange. i read some reviews for a brad cd and they were all amazing describing it as we would describe a pj album. its almost like if you were to think your mother had another family that you werent involved in. IDK. call me nuts, but i really don't know how to explain it. however, i do love all those bands.
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i think its great that brad gets all the attention it does as more than a PJ side project... cause lets be honest, it is SO MUCH more! its one of my very favorite bands... i just wish they had chose a different band name so when i recommend them people dont go "brad who?" :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Don't most people do stuff outside of their job? ...And some things you want to do, just don't work too well at your day job, so you gotta have a creative outlet elsewhere...

Side projects are cool. Do people really want to hang out with their co-workers when they are off from their job? Like on weekends, holidays, vacations, unpaid leave...?
    be philanthropic
  • i tried to listen to Brad once.

ugh.
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    Don't most people do stuff outside of their job? ...And some things you want to do, just don't work too well at your day job, so you gotta have a creative outlet elsewhere...

Side projects are cool. Do people really want to hang out with their co-workers when they are off from their job? Like on weekends, holidays, vacations, unpaid leave...?

i LOVE all the side projects. it's just odd thinking about them being comitted to another band.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    that stone (and jeff) were in other bands before PJ that they were really committied to? i know lots of you will not know what i am talking about and think that i'm nuts, but its just strange. just thinking that stone has been in brad during the PJ lifetime is kinda strange. i read some reviews for a brad cd and they were all amazing describing it as we would describe a pj album. its almost like if you were to think your mother had another family that you werent involved in. IDK. call me nuts, but i really don't know how to explain it. however, i do love all those bands.
    I know exactly what U feel. i feel the same. I haven't got enough imagination to realize that could be MORE music than PJ. That it's not enough for Stone. But I think He needs this, this is part of Him. That's making Him so great musician. But still can't understand it:)(Sure, "we're different behind the eyes")
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl