Obama and Ferricon?

SpinbrettSpinbrett Posts: 251
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Obama accepts nomination from Ferricon. Ferricon has preeched about terrorism and repeatedly said whites are the skunks of the planet. Sorry Obama, you don't get my vote.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Spinbrett wrote:
    Obama accepts nomination from Ferricon. Ferricon has preeched about terrorism and repeatedly said whites are the skunks of the planet. Sorry Obama, you don't get my vote.
    its Farrakhan... do your hw if youre gonna share your opinions... and whats your source if i might ask? (and discredit it)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Spinbrett wrote:
    Lemme guess... you like 'Smashmouth', right?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    1. what is ferricon?

2. since when do candidates pick their supporters?
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • DPrival78 wrote:
    1. what is ferricon?

2. since when do candidates pick their supporters?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

• since when did Farrakhan get to nominate anyone.

idiot.
    tacos
  • kevkev Posts: 68
    he actually did say that he does not support farrakhan or his views...
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    DPrival78 wrote:
    1. what is ferricon?
    Here's what they look like:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Ferretdraggingtoyaway.JPG

And I hear they really do hate white people.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • what does this have to do with pearl jam?
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    DPrival78 wrote:
    1. what is ferricon?

A convention for ferrets?

A convention for Ferris Bueller lovers?

A convention for ferris wheels?

A convention for lovers of iron?

Ok, I'll stop now that I'm getting a bit nerdy. White 'n' nerdy, as Weird Al likes to rap.
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Cosmo wrote:
    Lemme guess... you like 'Smashmouth', right?

Hahaha. That fella could find AMT, though.
  • ferricon is his english name, ferricon was blasted for praising Hitler, and he also said the The levies in New Orleans were broken on purpose to destroy the black neighborhoods there. Go Obama!

One of the most controversial quotes attributed to Farrakhan, and which led to him being censured unanimously by the United States Senate, was, "Hitler was a very great man." Farrakhan made this statement in response to a Jewish journalist at The Village Voice referring to him as a "Black Hitler":

"So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'.

Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the first world war.

Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance.
  • Spinbrett wrote:
    ferricon is his english name, ferricon was blasted for praising Hitler, and he also said the The levies in New Orleans were broken on purpose to destroy the black neighborhoods there. Go Obama!

One of the most controversial quotes attributed to Farrakhan, and which led to him being censured unanimously by the United States Senate, was, "Hitler was a very great man." Farrakhan made this statement in response to a Jewish journalist at The Village Voice referring to him as a "Black Hitler":

"So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'.

Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the first world war.

Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance.

Well said...!?!? Who knows..
  • Spinbrett wrote:
    ferricon is his english name, ferricon was blasted for praising Hitler, and he also said the The levies in New Orleans were broken on purpose to destroy the black neighborhoods there. Go Obama!

umm no... "ferricon" is his mispelt name... and while i wont argue that hes a horrible, anti-semetic person, as mentioned earlier in this thread obama has publically denied the allegations that he supports farrakhan or accepts his support... why so hesitant to name your source?

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Spinbrett wrote:
    Ferricon

classic
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Spinbrett wrote:
    your name....."spin" brett.....hmm...now your post makes sense...
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Spinbrett,
    Here is the whole quote: So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'. Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers."

Plus, Obama's views are not reflective of Farrakhan's.
  • PLEASE SEA or KAT move this f---ing

i come here to get away from the all of this political bullsh-t

thank you.
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    A convention for ferrets?

A convention for Ferris Bueller lovers?

A convention for ferris wheels?

A convention for lovers of iron?

Ok, I'll stop now that I'm getting a bit nerdy. White 'n' nerdy, as Weird Al likes to rap.

I believe the answer is A) A convention for Ferrets.
    NERDS!
  • LUV2ROCKLUV2ROCK Posts: 140
    This forum is only for pearl jam related ramblings.This should be in the "a moving train" forum.

Spinbrett wrote:
    73,XXX

Member since day 1 here in August 2003
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    LUV2ROCK wrote:
    This forum is only for pearl jam related ramblings.This should be in the "a moving train" forum.
    could even argue not good enough 4 the train
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    I believe the answer is A) A convention for Ferrets.

ferricon 2008 - coming to a town near you!
    ah.. the true meaning of ferricon revealed:

http://www.tradeindia.com/Exporters_Suppliers/Exporter9197.120341/Ferricon.html
    Ferricon or Heavy Duty Flooring/ Floor Hardener

It is a metallic floor hardener used for providing hard and non-dusting floor. Used in Runways, Garage, Foundry, Concrete Road, Hanger, Causeway, Jetty, Dock and Quay, Dam-Spill Ways, Stadium Treads, Parking areas. Industrial floor etc. Ferricon is also available in nonmetallic grade. Advantage of the use of Ferricon is that floor becomes, Water Resistant, Spark resistant, Oil Proof & Non-Slip.

those damn liberals and their slip proof, hardened flooring.. they'll never stop the al qaeda with that junk.
  • if you are white......YOU owe Ferricon the whole damn country!!!! See for yourself.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxNeGOXSoA
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Obama accepting his support shows his racist ties. Obama's "Christian" church is all about this white hate. Unfortunately, nobody is willing to call him on it because the media is in his pocket and they are afraid of his race.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Obama accepting his support shows his racist ties. Obama's "Christian" church is all about this white hate. Unfortunately, nobody is willing to call him on it because the media is in his pocket and they are afraid of his race.

You're an IDIOT.
  • Busher...so if someone doesnt agree with you...he/she is an idiot? and youre a pearl jam fan? LOL
  • Obama accepting his support shows his racist ties. Obama's "Christian" church is all about this white hate. Unfortunately, nobody is willing to call him on it because the media is in his pocket and they are afraid of his race.
    You live in Utah?! That was a big suprise.
    tacos
  • iwasthere.....and your state of Missouri has sooo much to offer.........do you even have indoor plumbing?
  • Spinbrett wrote:
    iwasthere.....and your state of Missouri has sooo much to offer.........do you even have indoor plumbing?
    your name is brett... seriously? do they even make novelty souvenir license plates for such a terrible, hillbilly name?