Hey foxymophandlemama is scary when you're drunk

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Holy crap I am disturbed.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Listened to that earlier.
    Very underrated tune. Great jam piece by the band, with the cutoff and final verse by the lil girl a perfect ending to a dark, haunting album.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • It's scary when you're sober alsooooo
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    nearly lost my mind when i heard it during an acid trip
  • I've never listened to the whole thing. I wanna hear PJ music not some little girl talking. LOL
  • Them-Bones wrote:
    It's scary when you're sober alsooooo

Agreed.
    My first PJ show to witness was at Bonnaroo. How is that for lucky?
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I've never listened to the whole thing. I wanna hear PJ music not some little girl talking. LOL
    well..I probably HEARD the whole thing but i don't think I ever LISTENED to it..and since I'm a bit tipsy right now after a bottle of wine, I won't :p
  • Pegasus wrote:
    well..I probably HEARD the whole thing but i don't think I ever LISTENED to it..and since I'm a bit tipsy right now after a bottle of wine, I won't :p

*cheers* I am enjoying my wine right now :)

I agree though.. sometimes I forget and I have to say that song scares the bejesus out of me.. reminds me of that movie Session 9 :eek:
  • Yeah, it seriously creeped me out when I listened to Vitalogy on acid
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I like the song... in a disturbing way... it's good to listen to once in a while, fits well wit hthe whole Health feel of the Vitalogy book.
  • i love it!!!!!!
  • "Spanking. That's the only thing I want so much!"

"Because you get closer to the person."

*Shudder*
  • I keep it to myself, keep it to myself, keep it to myself
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Benzor wrote:
    nearly lost my mind when i heard it during an acid trip

Yep,I remember listening to it on "shrooms" at night and in the

mountains(camping). That seven minutes seemed like an hour! Utterly

and positively TRIPPY!

And yes,this song is def. strange when sober. Need not ingest mind

altering substances in order to feel this track,but nonetheless enhances

the experience. Sort of like "digital re-mastering".