Rockband 3 Bonus Track Code

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    LukinFan wrote:
    need it for Wii if anyone would be so kind :mrgreen:

My understanding after doing a little reading here and there is that this is NOT going to be available to WII folks for ATLEAST another week yet as dlc on the rockband site, and that the bb tracks are xb360 exclusive! meh!! I am sure it will EVENTUALLY make its way out, but not initially!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    so is the code one that we could all use or are they all one shot deals?
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    nuzzer1 wrote:

I was under the impression that once one person uses the code it wouldn't work for anyone else. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm thinking of hitting up BB today to get the Deluxe for the codes. I don't want to wait! (cause you know it'll be a good couple of months before they release the extra 3 pack!)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    nuzzer1 wrote:

I was under the impression that once one person uses the code it wouldn't work for anyone else. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm thinking of hitting up BB today to get the Deluxe for the codes. I don't want to wait! (cause you know it'll be a good couple of months before they release the extra 3 pack!)
    That was my understanding too. Any other way wouldn't make sense at all ...

How much is BB charging for the deluxe?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • RA125268RA125268 Posts: 2
    I am searching for a code for the 360 as well. I am not happy about the exclusivity... damn you Best Buy!!
    Would be eternally grateful to anyone who helped me out ;)
  • tubes10s wrote:
    the way that i understand it... the code only lets you get the 3 bonus tracks for free.... you can still get them for 160 points each without the code.

I think this will happen at a later date...I just checked the marketplace, and only the album, and individual album tracks are up for purchase, not the Best Buy exclusive tracks.
    Lolla St. Louis 92, StL 98, Kansas City 98, Knoxville 98, StL 00, Kansas City 00, Oklahoma City 03, StL 03, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Kansas City 03, Philly x 2 03, MSG x 2 03, StL 04, GR 06, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, SF x 3 06, Portland, Gorge x 2 06, MSG x 2 08, Hartford 08, Mansfield x 2 08
  • i was on best buys door step at 10am when they opened and bought my delux for 27.99(it will be 37.99 after today)

the code is inside the cd case and you go to a web page where you fill in the blanks with the code in the book and they email you the code to download the 3 songs..it's a one shot deal so most of you will have to either buy it from best buy,find someone who bought at best buy but doesn't play video games or wait a few months for them to sell the 3 pack like Foxy said.
  • FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    Anyone????

Please.
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    yeah, I am a little late but I have a PS3 and would love the code also. It is worth a shot. I bought from ten club too.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    If anyone has a spare code i'd be interested as well. I have a 360....
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 513
    Does anyone know if the code is available at Canadian Best Buy stores?
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    gndcd402 wrote:
    im just pumped to play them on my 360 tomorrow :D join me! gamertag: vedderholic
    so, how is it?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • I most likely will try to get out to best buy this weekend. I really wish they would have put dirty frank on here though. Gamertag: Black Footsteps
  • crashing88crashing88 Posts: 196
    LukinFan wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    im just pumped to play them on my 360 tomorrow :D join me! gamertag: vedderholic
    so, how is it?

Awesome of course! I only play drums on Rock Band though. Guitar is nowhere near the real thing.
  • UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    I'll pay $10 Paypal for a new unused code. I don't feel like waiting until they release it in a few weeks.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    UndieTaker wrote:
    I'll pay $10 Paypal for a new unused code. I don't feel like waiting until they release it in a few weeks.

+1
  • charleswisecharleswise Posts: 121
    demetrios wrote:
    UndieTaker wrote:

+1

+2
  • FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    hopeless bump
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
    demetrios wrote:
    UndieTaker wrote:

+1

+2
    +3
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    I would like this too. I got a ps3 but I hope if I got ps3 it still works now
  • Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    FrankieG, I sent you a PM.
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
    bump?
  • J HadleyJ Hadley Posts: 4
    I have a code that i won't be using. Please PM if interested.
    J Hadley wrote:
    PM sent :mrgreen:
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    +4
  • J HadleyJ Hadley Posts: 4
    BeerBaron wrote:
    J Hadley wrote:

PM received. I PM'd you back but i don't know if you got them. it says they're in the outbox and not in sent messages. Let me know if you got them.
    J Hadley wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    J Hadley wrote:

PM received. I PM'd you back but i don't know if you got them. it says they're in the outbox and not in sent messages. Let me know if you got them.
    I got your PM and replied.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    cool jammer hooked me up with the code. sweet! :)
    94 mb, 3 tracks of passion tonight! :mrgreen:
    Still looking, please send a PM if you have a spare code.
  • UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Brother, can you spare a code? ;(
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.