Boston LouBoston Lou Posts: 280
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I'd say that's a bit of an improvement over the old pit limit of 100

surprised they didn't bump that down though
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I did a double take when i saw that..that's a lot of messages :P
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • there STILL will be people who's PM boxes inevitably are always full. obviously, it'll take some time at first....but it seems some people just can't delete anything! hell, i walked into this board with 85 sent PMs in my box, scary! (and that # is down to 11 now...i am a BIG believer in delete, delete, delete!)
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    my mail box has been full already, TWICE. ;)
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    I thought you were talking about the lost messages.

my post count went down by 6,000. I guess i'll just have to post more then before to get caught back up :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    great picture, intodeep....hahahha
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    guess it goes to server capacity and that the fact that there's going to be a whole lotta PM's sent from those who can't post?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Awesome...now my practice of compulsive message hoarding can carry over from my email account to my private message box here.

I am sick and in need of help. :oops:
  • i don't see the message limit staying at 4000... just seems crazy

oh and enough about the fckin lost post counts... geez!! ;)
  • Awesome...now my practice of compulsive message hoarding can carry over from my email account to my private message box here.

I am sick and in need of help. :oops:

case in point.
    :mrgreen:

wtf is up with that? i'll never understand it. then again, i am OCD in my organization. :oops:
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    great picture, intodeep....hahahha

Thanks!
    I thought it was pretty funny :lol:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Ay, 100 to 4000 is a hell of a jump. Save me acting like a lifer in the big house, and emptying out once a day :shock:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Use your folders already. We are given 4.
    (kinda like the email box ... it fills.)