Options

what old members have we 'lost'?

Comments

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Phoebe.

Now we're talking old school AET!

oh lordy...I do remember phoebe.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    that's how i roll. how about: Solatisa.

we lost SOLATisA a long, long time ago! can't remember the last time i've seen him post.....and even PMs, it's been at least a year, maybe 2...since i last heard from him.

i cannot believe people have already gotten banned here. it's artform, for certain. ;)

as to 'regular' posters, can't say they posted all that much anymore....but 2 who haven't made the trip over, not 10c members, Obi Once and Blanche. hope they both at least register and PM once in awhile. of course, keep in contact with them and others thru email, but it was always fun to see a random post from either now and again. sure there are many others, but those were the only 2 off the top of my head. oh, and VictoryGin! the MT will sorely be lacking without her presence.
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    I see bambi girl is on..I haven't seen her in ages :). I hope patrickredeyes comes on. He's such a nice guy.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Phoebe.

Now we're talking old school AET!

fuck me.. i've inadvertently opened up the "are you the same age as the cast of Cocoon" thread
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    Did anyone think to leave a trail of breadcrumbs?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:

That would've been a good idea :)
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    dunkman wrote:

fuck me.. i've inadvertently opened up the "are you the same age as the cast of Cocoon" thread
    Lol!!! This made my day!! Thanks, I needed that laugh, seeing as I'm sick in bed right now.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I think that little baby birdie at the side of each thread ate them all up!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    libragirl wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I think that little baby birdie at the side of each thread ate them all up!!

ha..ha..maybe!

Im seeing a lot of old names..it's making me nostaligic. :)
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    I had to go through some help with the 10Club to get my name back, it might be awhile for some others
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    smithnic wrote:
    I had to go through some help with the 10Club to get my name back, it might be awhile for some others
    I had to do the same. I had to email them and aske them to merge my two accounts since the email i used for my name intodeep was not he same emai i use for my ten club.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208

we lost SOLATisA a long, long time ago! can't remember the last time i've seen him post.....and even PMs, it's been at least a year, maybe 2...since i last heard from him.

i cannot believe people have already gotten banned here. it's artform, for certain. ;)

as to 'regular' posters, can't say they posted all that much anymore....but 2 who haven't made the trip over, not 10c members, Obi Once and Blanche. hope they both at least register and PM once in awhile. of course, keep in contact with them and others thru email, but it was always fun to see a random post from either now and again. sure there are many others, but those were the only 2 off the top of my head. oh, and VictoryGin! the MT will sorely be lacking without her presence.

I've not heard a peep from Solatisa since I was in college... 4-5 years ago. Obi Once drops me a message on aim now and again. I can think of all kinds of old names. Course, I burned a few bridges with some of them! :oops:
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,452
    dunkman wrote:

eyedclaar... we've lost him also.

chadwick.. is he gone?

Say it ain't so!!! :o:o

Those were a couple of funny mofos. :cry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    imalive wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

chadwick.. is he gone?

Chadster checks in from time to time. He can only PM though, no posting privileges.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll join us soon. :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options

I've not heard a peep from Solatisa since I was in college... 4-5 years ago. Obi Once drops me a message on aim now and again. I can think of all kinds of old names. Course, I burned a few bridges with some of them! :oops:

oooooooooo and Squirrel! but she and i keep in touch elsewhere.....got the most lovely handmade christmas card from her in fact. :)

obi may be over in the states later this year - wooohoo! :D

seeing all my uber-old sent PM messages reminded me of JUST how many have come and gone here....amazing.....
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    imalive wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

chadwick.. is he gone?

that sucks chad isnt gonna be around, his poem stlye of posting was legendary. some "community" we have here :roll:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    so did all the banned members get to post here ?? ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    chadwick.. is he gone?
    SIr Chadwick has seen fit to join us.

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    chadwick.. is he gone?
    PMing, not posting :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    if you are a tenclub member and choose not to post here, you're fucking retarded. the jeagler just doesnt get that. i can see posting both places to keep in touch with people and stuff. but c'mon. plus, disconnected board is so god damn slow. the jeagler is not a fan of that place. anyone know when it will be fixed? :twisted:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    if you are a tenclub member and choose not to post here, you're fucking retarded. the jeagler just doesnt get that. i can see posting both places to keep in touch with people and stuff. but c'mon. plus, disconnected board is so god damn slow. the jeagler is not a fan of that place. anyone know when it will be fixed? :twisted:
    EvilMerlin has his hard hat on and is constructing a shiny new home for us as we speak.

All mod cons, tasteful interiors and no need for a 10c permit ;):D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Testing.. Testing 1, 2, 3...
    Just me
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,452
    G under P? He was a good dude.

I'm beginning to think we've "lost" more than we've "kept"... :cry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    chadwick.. is he gone?
    PMing, not posting :(
    Bummer
    Miss the
    completely poetic
    smartass responses of that one.

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    edited January 2009
    imalive wrote:

he just signed up

EDIT: See | :)
    |
    |
    V
    Post edited by norm on
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    imalive wrote:

I was going give my stay here with you lovely people but I received a nice bonus acouple days ago and decided to stick around. Now my lady may not be happy about that but what am I to do. There so much other stuff to do down here in Palm Beach Florida but I'll try and keep with all that goes on here.

However more will sign up as time goes on.

Peace
    A
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    EvilMerlin has his hard hat on and is constructing a shiny new home for us as we speak.

All mod cons, tasteful interiors and no need for a 10c permit ;):D

Should be ready really soon! :D8-)
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    g under p wrote:
    imalive wrote:

I was going give my stay here with you lovely people but I received a nice bonus acouple days ago and decided to stick around. Now my lady may not be happy about that but what am I to do. There so much other stuff to do down here in Palm Beach Florida but I'll try and keep with all that goes on here.

However more will sign up as time goes on.

Peace
    A
    Welcome aboard.... 8-)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i'm back as me. :D

quite honestly, with the wildly inaccurate post counts and the inconsistent join dates.....i just don't get it. :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I've noticed alot of Old Pit Members here today ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad