Options

Don't think it matters...

drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
edited January 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
but I lost like over 65 percent of my posts from the old board. I see some people still have what looks like they're count intact. There's no count system like before but I found it interesting nonetheless.
I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Everyone lost from 50% to 75% of their posts that I know of. Just old threads not transferred over I guess. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Yeah, I lost more than half of mine. Im not too sure why some people didn't and some people did :?

whatever i guess..i will have to post whore my way back to 10,000. :P
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I lost about a 1/4 of mine. :|
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i just noticed that chiquimonkey has like 5000 posts and i have over 10,000....how is that possible? she had 30,000 posts! :?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    i just noticed that chiquimonkey has like 5000 posts and i have over 10,000....how is that possible? she had 30,000 posts! :?
    I suspect that it has something to do with threads that were copied and carried over to this board from the old board...she might have had more posts in "dead" threads than you....just a guess
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    norm wrote:
    yeah i think they just didn't transfer some of the older threads. the bulk of my posts were when i first got there....those bar/getting to know you threads really racked 'em up quick! :oops:

frankly i'd be happy if they did away with post counts altogether. only time it sorta comes in handy is when you're dealing with someone for concert tickets or whatnot and want to scope out what sort of folks they are, that sorta thing. but even then, you can see the old board for that.
  • Options
    I lost 100% of mine :(

starting from scratch.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    I lost 100% of mine :(

starting from scratch.
    bumma
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    i had a crazy # of posts as dreamncolor....then add in decides2dream posts... :shock: . yea, i used to post WAY too much here. some may argue i still do ;) but in reality i don't post nearly as much. my count hasn't been *accurate* anywhere in years.....but down to less than 350 posts is quite comical. :P i was really hoping they were doing away with them entirely, as initially they didn't have em up. eh well. i am a newbie, for like the 3rd time now. :)

i said it elsewhere, i kinda think it's funny that i now appear to be one of the 'quiet' posters....been around a long time, but hardly any posts. hahaha. good stuff!
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    I don't really care but I lost probably 60% of mine. I seemed to have a lot of post in threads that were locked or deleted so i assumed that was why. Damn Cornell threads!!!
  • Options
    i had a crazy # of posts as dreamncolor....then add in decides2dream posts... :shock: . yea, i used to post WAY too much here. some may argue i still do ;) but in reality i don't post nearly as much. my count hasn't been *accurate* anywhere in years.....but down to less than 350 posts is quite comical. :P i was really hoping they were doing away with them entirely, as initially they didn't have em up. eh well. i am a newbie, for like the 3rd time now. :)

i said it elsewhere, i kinda think it's funny that i now appear to be one of the 'quiet' posters....been around a long time, but hardly any posts. hahaha. good stuff!
    Some the D2D name is no longer with us.... :( :? :cry:
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I lost about 70%... but it's water under the bridge.
  • Options
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    I don't really care but I lost probably 60% of mine. I seemed to have a lot of post in threads that were locked or deleted so i assumed that was why. Damn Cornell threads!!!
    Hopefully none of the Cornell street team members have 10 Club numbers. :twisted:
  • Options
    tybird wrote:

for the moment, yes. i did request my name get changed to decides2dream, but as dreamncolor was linked to my 10c account/email, and i need it to stay with that email....i will be dreamncolor until they decide to change it for me. :) i haven't posted as dreamncolor since 2005, so it's a bit odd to say the least. :D hopefully soon i'll be back to the same ole me.....but whateva.....still always a dreamer. ;)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    At least i can be Rival again :D
  • Options
    tybird wrote:

for the moment, yes. i did request my name get changed to decides2dream, but as dreamncolor was linked to my 10c account/email, and i need it to stay with that email....i will be dreamncolor until they decide to change it for me. :) i haven't posted as dreamncolor since 2005, so it's a bit odd to say the least. :D hopefully soon i'll be back to the same ole me.....but whateva.....still always a dreamer. ;)
    Just glad to know that you're still around.... :D
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    tybird wrote:
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    Hopefully none of the Cornell street team members have 10 Club numbers. :twisted:

LOL!! I acutally considered the street team is part of the reason they made this place 10C only. :?:
  • Options
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    tybird wrote:
    PJGARDEN wrote:

LOL!! I acutally considered the street team is part of the reason they made this place 10C only. :?:
    That also crossed my mind. :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lol, I lost half of mine... but I'm not a bit bothered about post counts or any of that.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    You're right - it doesn't matter.

I don't understand why they don't turn off the post counts.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:

no worries...can't get rid of me that easily. ;)

i'm still here.
    :mrgreen:

well fuck, i have no idea how to cut a quote down apparently. :roll:
  • Options
    tybird wrote:

i'm still here.

That makes two of us. :lol:8-)
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    tybird wrote:

i'm still here.

well i think that's b/c i fucked it up in the first place. :oops: haha. once that happens, have to go back and manually correct....and i think i just did, adding in the quote marks around your name. bit different than the old board. i feel like such a nOOb. :P :lol:

i posted this on the techie forum...but a few really GOOD new things:

board clock is back to being entirely accurate :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: .....AND....

also.....seems we're back to UNLIMITED EMOTICONS!!!
    and easy size, bold and colors!

8-)8-)8-)

save me a lot of time in birthday threads! :)

:lol:

and what choices!
    :D:);) :( :o :shock: :? 8-):lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
    excellent!
    ha!
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    [quote="dreamncolor

i'm still here.

well i think that's b/c i fucked it up in the first place. :oops: haha. once that happens, have to go back and manually correct....and i think i just did, adding in the quote marks around your name. bit different than the old board. i feel like such a nOOb. :P :lol:

i posted this on the techie forum...but a few really GOOD new things:

board clock is back to being entirely accurate :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: .....AND....

also.....seems we're back to UNLIMITED EMOTICONS!!!
    and easy size, bold and colors!

8-)8-)8-)

save me a lot of time in birthday threads! :)

:lol:

and what choices!
    :D:);) :( :o :shock: :? 8-):lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
    excellent!
    ha!
    [/quote]
    I believe that I was somewhat responible for the emoticon limits imposed on the board. :oops:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    tybird wrote:
    I believe that I was somewhat responible for the emoticon limits imposed on the board. :oops:

there were many of us that contributed to that.... :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    norm wrote:
    tybird wrote:

there were many of us that contributed to that.... :oops: :lol:
    i think i did too. i don't like being restricted in my expression :evil:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Wrong.

The SIZE of your post DOES matter!!!! ;)

:lol: :P :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    iamsam_pjiamsam_pj Posts: 300
    i lost all of mine...boo!!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    tybird wrote:

I saw "dreamncolor" and then I saw the post count attached and I thought..........."nah, no way that is her"
    But it is!! LOVE YA!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    I lost all of mine. Boooo :( If/When they change my name back to Hitch-Hiker I'm hoping to get some back.