Christmas Vinyl

GlVENTOFLYGlVENTOFLY Posts: 1
edited January 2008 in Technical Stuff and Help
I have not received mine yet, when do you usually get it? My address is correct, my membership is valid, what's going on?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    GlVENTOFLY wrote:
    I have not received mine yet, when do you usually get it? My address is correct, my membership is valid, what's going on?

i just got mine.......earliest ever.......don't worry, it's on it's way. and.......welcome to the board!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    So where is the link to download an mp3? ;)

I now have several of these singles just sitting around on my shelves that have never been played.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    GlVENTOFLY wrote:
    when do you usually get it?

Sometime around Easter. It's in the mail early this year. Be patient, it'll still arrive.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    GlVENTOFLY wrote:

Don't get excited, it's rubbish.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • rob260rob260 Posts: 4
    While we're discussing the christmas single, the hole in the centre of mine is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big to sit on the turntable securely.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it supposed to be like that?
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    rob260 wrote:
    While we're discussing the christmas single, the hole in the centre of mine is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big to sit on the turntable securely.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it supposed to be like that?
    If your turntable doesn't have one, you will need to buy a 45 rpm record adapter.
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    GlVENTOFLY wrote:

If this gives you any hope at all, I as well have sat here saying "still no vinyl in chicago". well, today after picking the kids up from school, I finally saw it in my mail. My fifteen yr old son was messing with me and he put it up in my room and left the other mail on the table. That was so exciting!!

So, hopefully your will come too soon.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I received mine yesterday...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
    got mine yesterday in Chicago...........very cool cover. thanks ten club!

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Hey I got mine but only to find my player is broke.Anyway i can hear it another way?anywhere to download it?Id appreciate any help.Thanks in advance
  • If anyone has any ideas how i can hear it i can be reached by email at dawgg4456@yahoo.com Thanks again
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    dawgg4456 wrote:
    If anyone has any ideas how i can hear it i can be reached by email at dawgg4456@yahoo.com Thanks again
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=267349
    dawgg4456 wrote:
    Hey I got mine but only to find my player is broke.Anyway i can hear it another way?anywhere to download it?Id appreciate any help.Thanks in advance

this may be redundant but DirtyFrank has a link you can get it from....at least that is what I have done before mine came the other day......