torrent files acting funny.

PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,013
edited December 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
when i use to save a torrent file after it finished i could then open it right away. the download box would give me the option. now it just disappears after it finishes and i tried deleting the file type but it still wont give me the option to open it. i know i didnt click on the little box when it downloads. this has happened twice before but those times id delete the file type and then i could set it right. doesnt work like that now.
so how do i set up the file to work the way i want it to?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    me no understand question
  • after i download the torrent i want the box to not disappear but instead give me a chance to open it.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    after i download the torrent i want the box to not disappear but instead give me a chance to open it.
    Are you using Firefox?

If so, go to Tools>Options and on the main section you can choose your download options.
  • nope

but i finally got it i think.
  • I know I shouldnt ask but can someone pm me an invite for demonoid?
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Lost Cause wrote:
    I know I shouldnt ask but can someone pm me an invite for demonoid?

invite sent
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    when i use to save a torrent file after it finished i could then open it right away. the download box would give me the option. now it just disappears after it finishes and i tried deleting the file type but it still wont give me the option to open it. i know i didnt click on the little box when it downloads. this has happened twice before but those times id delete the file type and then i could set it right. doesnt work like that now.
    so how do i set up the file to work the way i want it to?

they're not acting.

they are funny.