Options

Some info on Eddie 'All the Way' limited CD release...

Comments

• Options
    Five_Hole wrote:
    I stopped in at 2 Walgreens on the way into work this morning and they weren't selling them either...

are they selling the whole show?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    can anyone grab me one?

santos, any through tenclub?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    there are already 4 on ebay.......fuck that....

tenclub come on!!
  • Options
    photo on ebay seems to be of a jewel case. not certainly was not ed's decision.
    ???
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    photo on ebay seems to be of a jewel case. not certainly was not ed's decision.
    ???

I noticed that tooo... it didn't look like something Ed would chose, maybe the 10C will give us those 45's Tim was talking about the other day :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    maybe the 10C will give us those 45's Tim was talking about the other day :)
    what did i miss here?
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    what did i miss here?

it's on the sticky about the song.. there was nothing confirmed he just mentioned them... so I'm hoping that it solidifies :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    New Update: All Wallgreens in Chicago will get it. Just in limited quantities with a few stores getting quite a few in. Should be enough for everyone. No need to panic. There are a million walgreens in chicago.
  • Options
    shaggy15shaggy15 Posts: 190
    there are 4 in bolingbrook alone!!!!
    like a dog chasing a car, I do not know what i would do with it if i caught it----Joker

myspace.com/shaggy10680
  • Options
    jbalicki10 wrote:
    New Update: All Wallgreens in Chicago will get it. Just in limited quantities with a few stores getting quite a few in. Should be enough for everyone. No need to panic. There are a million walgreens in chicago.
    Any info on when they will be getting them? Should I even bother looking at lunch?
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,647
    When are they going to be in? I've been to about a frickin' dozen Walgreens here in Chicago and none to be found! The clerks look at me like I'm insane when I ask them about the cd. They all have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.
  • Options
    mvw wrote:
    When are they going to be in? I've been to about a frickin' dozen Walgreens here in Chicago and none to be found! The clerks look at me like I'm insane when I ask them about the cd. They all have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.

Clerks don't know but the manager's do. It was part of their monday meetings. It will be out this afternoon and tomorrow. No rush, every store with get some...
  • Options
    jbalicki10 wrote:
    It was part of their monday meetings.

someone should have conferenced in the 10C ;)
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,647
    jbalicki10 wrote:
    Clerks don't know but the manager's do. It was part of their monday meetings. It will be out this afternoon and tomorrow. No rush, every store with get some...

Thank you for the info. I'm working 3 blocks from Wrigley and there are quite a few Walgreens in the area. I'll check back after work.
  • Options
    Got a report from Lake Forest that their Walgreen's will not be carrying it. That it will be carried by "the bigger Walgreen's".
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
  • Options
    I just got one in Aurora, they had 48 of them left. Soooo They do have them in stock now!!!
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    I know there's a queue, but if anyone has a spare....:D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    I, too, would be willing to pay a little extra if someone could kindly buy me one. I'll pay the cost plus postage plus a little extra. Please PM me if you could help me out.
  • Options
    maybe I can buy one at Wrigley tonight.
    -

• Options
    lowlight10 wrote:
    maybe I can buy one at Wrigley tonight.

My thoughts exactly...
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    jbalicki10 wrote:
    I just got one in Aurora, they had 48 of them left. Soooo They do have them in stock now!!!
    How much were they?

thanks
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    How much were they?

thanks
    4.99. word is wrigley will have em. I live in a town with 3 walgreens and all of them had at least 20 on display. The disc is stamped with the big red "c" cubs logo and it says made in chicago, eddie vedder all the way. The insert has the lyrics, a short story of how the song came about and a picture of ed and mr. cub himself sitting across the table from one another. Does anyone want some pics? I took some but i'm not going to go through the trouble of setting up some photo host site if no one wants em(any help with this would be appreciated). I also might have a few extras when it's all said.
    Music for Rhinos
  • Options
    No dice at the Walgreens at Wacker and Jackson in the Loop. They mentioned it should be in tomorrow.
  • Options
    $5 at Wrigley last night.
  • Options
    $5 at Wrigley last night.

perfect. where were they?

($5 for one song?! I hope some of that is going to charity/CubsCare).
    -

• Options
    lowlight10 wrote:
    perfect. where were they?

I saw them at the gift shop on the first base side.
  • Options
    I saw them at the gift shop on the first base side.

great, thanks for the info.

man, I am getting really nervous about tonight.
    -

• Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,373
    If anyone can pick up an extra would be very appreciative. Will paypal you for cd and shipping!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    UrujamUrujam Posts: 53
    Will paypal you for cd and shipping!!

Me too!!!
    2000: Barcelona.
    2006: Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisboa I, Lisboa II, Madrid, Paris, Verona, Milán.
    2007: Lisboa, Madrid, London, Dusseldorf (on stage!!!).
    2008: ¿?
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,373
    love how these are already on ebay for 10+ also one listed at 29.99

for the love of god someone help a brother out here and pick me one up
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96