Eddie Vedder Zippo Lighter

gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Anyone attending the shows that are coming up - is there anyway you could be so kind as to pick me up a lighter from the concession if possible? PM me, I'll make it worth your while to get it!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    you got it!
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    possomists wrote:
    you got it!

HAHAHA....That was easy!! ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    I would love one of these... and sadly won't be able to hit a show. If you could do this, I would be very grateful!!!

Please PM me if you would be so kind.
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 445
    If anyone could pick up one of these for me as well, I would really appreciate it.

PM me if you can help out a fellow fan.
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • charleswisecharleswise Posts: 121
    I would like one too if anyone can help me out. Please PM me. I can use Paypal to get you the money as soon as you get it.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    I'll try again but I'd love one too, I'll prepay anyone going to a show to pick me up one.
    Cheers
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Still trying to find someone to pick one up for me. People offered, but I haven't heard back form anyone yet.

I'll pay cost, shipping, +$5 extra.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    If anyone wants to trade me their 8-22-98 Barrie Ontario poster with the tractor on it, you can have my lighter!! :)
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    What are these Zippos you speak of? :confused::)

and Corduroyboy, I'll make that trade. Just be sure to wrap a couple crisp Ben Franklins around that Zippo before you drop it in the mail. :D
  • pjmarley1pjmarley1 Posts: 35
    i know its a slim chance

but if there is anyone else out there who wouldnt mind picking me up one, ill paypal you the money beforehand and include enough for shipping.

so PM me if anyone is willing

Thanks!
    Motown322 wrote:

and Corduroyboy, I'll make that trade. Just be sure to wrap a couple crisp Ben Franklins around that Zippo before you drop it in the mail. :D

You have the Barrie poster?? How many Bens do you need??!!
  • SammyK14SammyK14 Posts: 287
    i'm going to jump on board here as well. i would be happy to pay the cost, shipping, and $5 extra if someone could pick me up a EV zippo. pm me if you're willing to help me out. thanks so much!
    5 years of Jam...

06: Pittsburgh
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Bonnaroo, DC
    EV (second row!!!!!!) in DC
    09: Philly 2 & 3
    10: Newark
  • yodamexyodamex Posts: 9
    If anyone picks up an extra Zippo at one of Ed's shows, I'll trade you ONE poster & ONE hat from the shows for your ONE zippo.

The poster is in good, not pristine condition. The hat is pristine & unworn. And if you're in Cali, I'll even throw in a nugget or two....of wisdom, of course ;)

PM if interested.

Thanks!
    Augusta 9/26/96, Shoreline 10/31/00, Seattle 11/05/00, Seattle 12/8/02, Shoreline 6/1/03, Las Vegas 6/6/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, SF 7/16/06 & 7/18/06, The Gorge 7/22/06 & 7/23/06, MSG I 6/24/08 & MSG II 6/25/08
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    just so you know ... night 2 at Berkeley, they put in a 1 zippo per person limit, so, picking up extras just got a lot tougher.

No more people walking out with 10 of them ... amen

Think I heard somewhere there are only 50 per night, they are selling out much quicker than the posters ...... perhaps they are holding some back and it'll be in the merch section here at some point.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    You have the Barrie poster??

Indeed I do. Never framed it or anything... it's laying flat right now. Had planned to sell it a couple years back to a guy on here but he completely flaked out.
    How many Bens do you need??!!

How many you got? :D (that oughta get the PJ merch flipper nazis in an uproar...)
    Motown322 wrote:
    Indeed I do. Never framed it or anything... it's laying flat right now. Had planned to sell it a couple years back to a guy on here but he completely flaked out.

How many you got? :D (that oughta get the PJ merch flipper nazis in an uproar...)

I've got some posters to trade with it!! I went to that show and never thought to get the poster. Got the T shirt with the poster on it though. Amazing how the poster fad didn't exist in 98.
  • Sane MarySane Mary Posts: 223
    what are these going for? I picked up an extra one.
  • Motown322 wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eddie-Vedder-of-Pearl-Jam-INTO-THE-WILD-Zippo-program_W0QQitemZ290220758632QQihZ019QQcategoryZ104990QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Motown322 wrote:
    I shoulda laid the sarcasm on a bit thicker. :D

Oh come on, you and your sarcasm!! :)