Options

Its Snowing in South Jersey!!!!!

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I hope we get a white christmas!
Love the snow. Maybe thats b/c we usually do not get much.
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I just had my little girl outside in it. She was too little to appreciate it last year, so it was like a brand new thing for her. She loved it! :D
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Man I wish it was snowing up here in NYC. I fucking love the snow, more so this year since I don't have to shovel anymore. I need lots of snow this year since my knee is better so now I can get back on the slopes.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    timrothtimroth Posts: 215
    you guys can have all of our snow. I live 100 kms (or 60 miles) from Toronto and I think we already have more snow than we did all last year.

SNOW SUCKS!!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    mammasan wrote:
    Man I wish it was snowing up here in NYC. I fucking love the snow, more so this year since I don't have to shovel anymore. I need lots of snow this year since my knee is better so now I can get back on the slopes.

It will be soon
  • Options
    it was flurring before on my way to school...snow is so beautiful
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    you're from jersey?

great!!!
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    My apologies I see a little bit of snow there next to the road just barely covering the grass on one of the cams.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    can you please verify all the others are not fibbing about the snow?

we got plenty here too :)

http://wx.ca/;jsessionid=3FE0C94F39DE77BFEA8BEE2A7074238D?service=page/SkyCams
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    It's snowing in NEPA too.. I always wanted to check out a beach covered in snow. acoustic guy.. Go to the beach now and take me a picture!
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."